charlie Jatinder

11-14 Weekday Thread | Featuring Future BOFFY Award Winning Meltdown of Our Fallen False God

20 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

I was going to respond to this, but it kept giving me an error.  He obviously saw me liking one of @Cap’s tweets and immediately blocked me!

I'm not blocked yet. He'll never know my Twitter account! 😈

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I love these boards and am proud to be a part of this community but you would have to waterboard me to the edge of death to ever post publicly about warning points I got on an internet message board.

that's why i don't share my twitter here i'm on there still ranting about this nine years later

n0olSHI.png?1

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, MikeQ said:

Can anyone imagine someone saying these things amongst a community and to other members of that community in-person? They would not be welcome in that community, ever.

It’s amazing what some people feel emboldened to say online when there is that distance of a computer screen. The people on here, or anywhere, are real human beings with real lives - this can be easy to forget. If anything, I want to be more careful about what I say online, because I don’t know what the other person has going on in their real life and how they might feel when they step away from the computer. 

People can (and do, on this forum) get into the weeds of difficult, divisive, or controversial topics while still being a good, considerate, thoughtful human being. 

Peace,

Mike

See, that's the difference with a lot of y'all.

I'm the type of person where I don't tolerate any bullshit.

If you're being openly homophonic, racist, transphobic, etc., I'm gonna fight you.

Always got told I was meant for Reality TV, and I believe it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

While arguing??? Like, what does that have to do with anything...LMAO.

IIRC EC and Clay were talking about how Disney+ hurt Lightyear and how parents like streaming way more than theaters for kids, because of how tricky it is to get kids into the movies (speaking as a former bratty child, that is very true lol) and EC said he knew the feeling because he has a kid. Not really that out of context really.

3 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

See, that's the difference with a lot of y'all.

I'm the type of person where I don't tolerate any bullshit.

If you're being openly homophonic, racist, transphobic, etc., I'm gonna fight you.

Always got told I was meant for Reality TV, and I believe it!

newyork-knife.gif

29 minutes ago, baumer said:

Well I'm a leafs fan first but I'm a closet Buffalo Sabers fan as well. I think if they can add maybe just one piece they're going to be pretty good this year. They ended the year last year on a total hot streak and I think with guys like Jeff Skinner getting better and then the pieces they got in the jack eichel trade, they're going to be a lot better this year than people are giving them credit for.

I’m a Habs fan, so I don’t think we can be friends, baumer. 😜 I kid, I kid, I have a lot of Leafs loving friends, and I genuinely love sharing in their joy when the Leafs do well.  And also the Habs are a terrible team right now…

Peace,

Mike

• Like 2

Just now, MikeQ said:

I’m a Habs fan, so I don’t think we can be friends, baumer. 😜 I kid, I kid, I have a lot of Leafs loving friends, and I genuinely love sharing in their joy when the Leafs do well.  And also the Habs are a terrible team right now…

Peace,

Mike

Well just remember I was born in Montreal so my father was a Habs fan and so are my uncles and some of my cousins as well so there's been plenty of battles over the years lol

Yeah your Habs might have a terrible team right now but at least they took the Leafs out last year in seven games and went to the Stanley Cup finals. My team can't even win a damn round.

And Mike you're one of the nicest guys that's ever graced any of the forums whether it be this or mojo. I can never picture you saying a bad word about anybody.

• Like 1

Omg, I just reviewed all the actions that have been taken against me on this forum...well, most of what I can see.

I was a menace, LMAO. I was truly the villain and star of this forum for a good while. ❤️

The way all the oldies but goodies have returned. Let's have bump fish tacos in an orgee, y'all!

• Haha 1