charlie Jatinder

11-14 Weekday Thread | Featuring Future BOFFY Award Winning Meltdown of Our Fallen False God

25 minutes ago, harrisonisdead said:

14 tantrum tweets over a span of 9.5 hours and counting. Average of 0.78 likes per tweet. Not a great ROI. We'll see how these stats evolve, maybe this tantrum will have good legs.

Looking through his profile seems to average 5 or 6 likes on his tweets and he could get 40 likes on his posts here. Damn I’d be mad too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DC Rich said:

As someone who only found BOT in 2019, didn't join until 2021, and does not post that often, this last 24hrs has been very interesting.  It's been really great to see the self-called "old timers" posting, discussing, commenting, interacting and reminiscing. 

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

It’s wild… I had pretty much drifted away (for the most part) and came on just to comment, partially because I forgot my BOT twitter password and couldn’t be arsed to make a new one. :lol: 

The vibe in this thread is what BOT used to be like all the time (amid the occasional flame war and what not). Some of us have been goofing around on this forum (and its predecessors) for over 20 years (!). 

We should bump some of the famous old threads — the FassySnake thread (holy shit, autocorrect actually suggested the correct spelling for that), the Catching Fire OW thread, the John C-Nah saga…. oh man, some crazy times. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The twitter rant is silly and unnecessary, but did he really get 3 points for saying Trevorrow should be flogged for screwing up JW:D? I guess if it's considered part of a worrisome pattern of language, but on its own that is a pretty standard joke for film discussion.

Still, tensions seem high and on-going between him and mod team/several users, so maybe it's inevitable. I certainly didn't appreciate his Gen Z posts (despite not being a part of that generation) although question if they were necessarily actionable.

Just now, Plain Old Tele said:

It’s wild… I had pretty much drifted away (for the most part) and came on just to comment, partially because I forgot my BOT twitter password and couldn’t be arsed to make a new one. :lol: 

The vibe in this thread is what BOT used to be like all the time (amid the occasional flame war and what not). Some of us have been goofing around on this forum (and its predecessors) for over 20 years (!). 

We should bump some of the famous old threads — the FassySnake thread (holy shit, autocorrect actually suggested the correct spelling for that), the Catching Fire OW thread, the John C-Nah saga…. oh man, some crazy times. 

UGH, the way I got the final number for Catching Fire right. I said $425M early on. I was so real. ❤️

Y'all, the vibes of this thread are very much how we used to be. Just funnier back in the day cause we were always in shenanigans.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Legion and Thunder said:

I killed like half the people that season 

But then you made the mistake of coming for me. 😜

Truth be told you might have succeeded too had it not been for

@DAJK coming in with a huge assist 

• Like 1

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

But then you made the mistake of coming for me. 

Hide contents

The way I planted the seeds for the endgame, hehe. ❤️

Still mad I don't get credit for all the votes I ran!

• Like 1

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

But then you made the mistake of coming for me. 

Hide contents

Yeah I was too friendly in the end, overextended myself trying to get Keanu and dajk to top 3 with me. If I just kept it to me and Keanu would have worked out pretty well iirc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Legion and Thunder said:

Yeah I was too friendly in the end, overextended myself trying to get Keanu and dajk to top 3 with me. If I just kept it to me and Keanu would have worked out pretty well iirc.

I remember @Keanu absolutely losing it because we played the game how it was supposed to be played and plotted to have her eliminated lol. 

But her prediction skills were incredible. One of the strongest Survivor/Summer game player alongside @Sheikh

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

I remember @Keanu absolutely losing it because we played the game how it was supposed to be played and plotted to have her eliminated lol. 

But her prediction skills were incredible. One of the strongest Survivor/Summer game player alongside @Sheikh

I REMEMBER. Y'all, the endgame was such a blast. It was truly chaotic in the best way possible.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

I REMEMBER. Y'all, the endgame was such a blast. It was truly chaotic in the best way possible.

It really was! Took a lot of co-ordination and planning between me, Dajk and @JJ-8

Credit must also go to cap and @SLAM! for the storyline and dialogues in that episode for making it even more fun. 

• Like 3