YM!

Saw X | 9/29/23

31 minutes ago, eman92 said:

It seems at this point that Saw fans will for sure enjoy this film, and sounds like even people who were fans of just the earlier trilogy will like it as well. I'm curious to see if general horror fans who are not necessarily the biggest Saw fans will like this. Basically from what I've heard this is a very standalone movie and much different than some of the past Saw's.

I'm really excited to see this tomorrow. And I reallyyyyyyy hope it can be first at the box office this week with 25-30M OW, but I'm unsure

I am unfortunately unsure now too. Box Office Pro estimating third place with $13.5m and Keyzer in the tracking thread is already guessing a third place finish now as well. 

#SawXLionsgate_SawX_Hashmoji_2023.png , now in Mexico. It brings together the best and worst of the franchise in one very long sequel. The traps are still fascinating, but it decides to embrace a confusing human factor that is too cheesy. They continue aimlessly, this time with an extra touch of nostalgia and equally unnecessary.

4/5 from a Norwegian publication

Edited by Lucas

I'd be thrilled with anything above 40% on RT personally 

I've always felt like Saw franchise was unfairly and harshly criticized.

I think the only 3 truly bad films are 7, jigsaw and spiral.

But I'm a big fan so I'm bias. I just think they benefit a lot from being marathoned because of how they are structured.

• Like 1

I'm waiting for RottenTomatoes to update! I'm going a little insane. But every review I've seen online has been positive so far. Even the ones that have a hint of anything bad, it just seems like minor critiques. I'm curious though to read the non-horror fan reviews