Eric the Fall Guy

D23 Expo 2022 Discussion Thread | Friday Schedule (all times PST): Marvel/Lucasfilm/20th (10-12), Disney Branded Television (4-5:45) | Disney Adults Unite!

6 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

A Snow White with Rachel Zegler and Gal Gadot, yeesh they may be competition with each other for the Razzie for worst actress in 2024.

Oh we are not dissing Rachel in this house.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

wow everything so far fucking sucks🤩🥳🤑🤠😊

I mean...were you expecting anything else than this?

18 minutes ago, AJG said:

Both Enchanted and Hocus Pocus look like Direct To Streaming movies in the worse possible way.

Maybe you lowered my expectations, or maybe because I'm way more attached to this movie than the other, but the Enchanted sequel didn't look half bad. Still cheap-looking at parts, but still lively and fun. Hocus Pocus meanwhile...yeah, that basically looks like a cheap Halloween TV movie you would find on Nickelodeon lmao

At least Elemental is confirmed theatrical lol.

Honestly happy for Halle to get the bag as Ariel and she definitely has the voice and talent for it but it’ll be like most of these ass live action remakes. And it’ll definitely make $400m domestic and screw Across out of its PLFs.

1 minute ago, Eric-occhio said:

Who are these actors and what would I know them from?

Lewis was the lead in the 2020 Netflix movie The Half of It, while Athie just played the assistant in Jurassic World Dominion (one can be forgiven for having mostly forgotten everything about that movie by now).