Eric is Quiet

A2 WEEKEND THREAD | 134.1M DOM OW | Thurs 17m / Fri 36m / Sat 45m / Sun 36m

How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?

4 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

They have a shitload of money, the best players in the world and Neymar. Because we need to understand that not even all the money in the world can make a perfect team.

Yeah. Tbh you shouldn't have all the best players in the world playing in the same team. Because everyone thinks he is better than other other so coordination and team playing spirit is not there. 

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Off topic but Elon Musk pushing a new banning policy during the WC final so less people would know about it quickly is so funny to me. Twitter can't not collapse faster enough.

He banned various journalist and news accounts so that's given. I am disliking Elon ever since he took over twitter and started acting like a spoiled child

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, Nero said:

Yeah. Tbh you shouldn't have all the best players in the world playing in the same team. Because everyone thinks he is better than other other so coordination and team playing spirit is not there. 

I mean Mbappe is indeed the current best player when it comes to raw football skills. Messi is the best player and the most experienced. Mbappe has a long path ahead of him and could eventually surpass Messi, I wouldn’t doubt that. But yeah there is a lot of that feeling at least perceived around here too. Apparently Messi is leaving to Inter Miami (I wish it was for my Sport Club Internacional but oh well) and I’m not sure for how long Neymar will stick around there either.

Just now, Nero said:

He banned various journalist and news accounts so that's given. I am disliking Elon ever since he took over twitter and started acting like a spoiled child

Now he is desperately trying to keep users stay on Twitter and banning free promotion of other social media, LMAO. Good luck with that.

5 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I mean Mbappe is indeed the current best player when it comes to raw football skills. Messi is the best player and the most experienced. 

So if Mbappe Jamie Taritt and Messi Roy Kent?

ALSO

150 PAGES FOLKS?!?!  CAN WE DO 200!?!?!

:sarah:

After a very emotional match and the GOAT winning.

Now coming to Avatar , why do I feel like Avatar is not going to sustain for 4 parts. The cracks are starting to show and considering how James Cameron is busy hyping only Part 4 , can Avatar 3 be the end of it all? Or will be actually go till part 5?