Eric S'ennui

A2 WEEKEND THREAD | 134.1M DOM OW | Thurs 17m / Fri 36m / Sat 45m / Sun 36m

How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?

3 minutes ago, KlapEastwood said:

Define bad? It looks pretty good.

I can't see anything in the dark scenes, it looks cheap because of this and the way they cut the video, it looks like a worse version of a lot of better movies.  

I still have faith in the whole movie tho

13 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I was a bit sad that Avatar 2 isn't doing numbers it should have, after watching it, at least I don't have that weight but now it is doing more than it deserve to do.

The dilemma 😂

6 minutes ago, Elessar said:

In a couple decades we'll colonize Mars. Ask Elon. ;)

Don't ask him about anything. I used to think he was a smart guy but after he has taken over twitter he is showing his true colours 

• Like 1

Just now, Alligator Zatt said:

Sure, hun 

really-peter-isherwell.gif

In all honesty, i'm gratefull for people like Musk (even though he's done and said some questionable things lately) who have the guts and vision to achieve things other people would just laugh at.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I was a bit sad that Avatar 2 isn't doing numbers it should have, after watching it, at least I don't have that weight but now it is doing more than it deserve to do.

It's me, hi.

It's me on DS2 wknd, it's me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adaros said:

He's too busy banning people on twitter 

Exactly!! You are former employee? Banned. You wrote something against me . Banned. There's a committee against hate speech? Disbanded. Dude is literally acting like a dictator 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, adaros said:

He's too busy banning people on twitter 

Exactly. Are you former employee of twitter? Banned. You wrote something against me? Multiple news media accounts suspended/banned. There's a committee against hate speech? Disbanded. He is literally acting like a dictator 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Elon Musk is like a real-life caricature of Tony Stark, but a lot crazier and without any kind of redemption arc.

Tony wouldn't have said/done the shit Elon is trying to pull

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Korra Legion said:

It's me, hi.

It's me on DS2 wknd, it's me

I find it so odd how many people in my social circle love Multiverse of Madness to death. I mean I didn’t hate it, rank it above Doctor Strange but it’s no MCU top 10. When I came out of the theater I asked a buddy of mine that goes with me to the films but isn’t a major MCU fanboy by any means whatsoever and he loved it. He thought it was as good as No Way Home and didn’t liked Wakanda Forever as much. Raimi’s power.

1 minute ago, Nero said:

Tony wouldn't have said/done the shit Elon is trying to pull

Tony Stark from Iron Man 1 when he still was a completely narcissistic playboy comes close. Though with caricature and crazier i mean exactly that, Elon is far worse imo than Tony ever was in the MCU world.

Just now, Alligator Zatt said:

I find it so odd how many people in my social circle love Multiverse of Madness to death. I mean I didn’t hate it, rank it above Doctor Strange but it’s no MCU top 10. When I came out of the theater I asked a buddy of mine that goes with me to the films but isn’t a major MCU fanboy by any means whatsoever and he loved it. He thought it was as good as No Way Home and didn’t liked Wakanda Forever as much. Raimi’s power.

I can see that. I have fallen out of the MCU bubble after Endgame (it was all too much for me and Endgame seemed and was like a very good ending), so i only occassionally watch the Phase 4 stuff and Multiverse of Madness is such a FUN movie when youre not thinking about the wider Universe stuff but just enjoy the movie for the wild Raimi ride that it is.

• Like 1