Eric is Quiet

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

12 minutes ago, Eric in Boots said:

HOLY SHIT GUYS

EmpireCity just messaged me out of the blue! He still told me that I suck, but he actually gave me numbers 😱😱😱

Avatar's heading its way to 22M!!!!!!

What an increase! Guess the evils of streaming is long gone and people are willing to beat the cold. Daddy Cameron, you've done it again! Russos found dead in a ditch! Now we can move on from arguing over a 5-year-old kids movie!

Out of reacts so I'll just say bravo for squashing this cul-de-sac of a conversation lol

• Sad 1

considering the snowstorm, wouldnt hitting 17 million actually a great sign? daddy long-legs back after taking monday off?

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

1 minute ago, Eric in Boots said:

@XXR Also in Boots @Menor Reborn Curious to know, are you both Ingrid Bergman fans perchance? :thinking:

please explain the joke so I can pretend to be part of the cool-kids club

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

4 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

considering the snowstorm, wouldnt hitting 17 million actually a great sign? daddy long-legs back after taking monday off?

Storm hasn’t really hit yet. Worst of it will be around Thursday & Friday, at least in my neck of the woods. We have temperatures in the 50’s today. Thursday & Friday will be lower than 20. Wind chill “feels like” below 0 degrees. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Eric in Boots said:

HOLY SHIT GUYS

EmpireCity just messaged me out of the blue! He still told me that I suck, but he actually gave me numbers 😱😱😱

Avatar's heading its way to 22M!!!!!!

What an increase! Guess the evils of streaming is long gone and people are willing to beat the cold. Daddy Cameron, you've done it again! Russos found dead in a ditch! Now we can move on from arguing over a 5-year-old kids movie!

2nd weekend? Christmas Day? Wednesday and Thursday combined?

Edited by jedijake