charlie Jatinder

Weekdays (03-05 Jan, 2023) Thread. | Talk about the New York Giants in here!

3 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Have no clue but anyone that still believes nasa that its a spinning ball hurtling in space at 66,000 mph..I don't know who's worse. I definitely know earth isn't a ball in shape lol

Thank you brother sheldon, you've told me all I needed to know 🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 2

Just now, Maggie said:

Must admit, i have not heard of the Giants conspiracy theory....and i'm very suspicious of things 🧐

The giant thing is true, well the stories of giants i mean.

Even the captain of the ship that found Easter Island talked about8 foot ginger haired giants that lived among the Rapanui locals, in his journal.

1 minute ago, Ronin46 said:

I currently have said poster on ignore because my eyes started to bleed reading there contributions but perhaps I should change that?  

I started with that too but his posts have spiraled into being so out there that it's actually worth reading them for the laughs to be honest

Edited by JustLurking

1 minute ago, Maggie said:

I'm confused. This thread went a little crazy. Are you saying giants were on earth?

Yes Maggie. The big ones are Likely dead or chained up by the heavenly Father. But the ones that dwarf Robert Pershing Waldow. Are in the forests, cave systems of North America, Afghan, Carribbean. Solomon Islands Nepal etc. 

Only believe a smidget of what they tell you when it comes to media. 

Check tartarian history on telegram( one of the few places folks can post stuff that hasnt gotten shut down on the stranger than fiction topics so far, some guys like bigfootradio on youtube (Duke) do serious research and put up videos and show structures. Everything inside me, abnormal investigations. Good places to start etc.

• Astonished 1

It is an irrefutable fact that giants were real. This is not to be confused with the fictitious beings of folklore and myth, but rather a historical reality.

The existence of giants can be posited through the process of deductive reasoning and the employment of Occam's Razor. If we observe the proliferation of giant-sized objects and structures in the archaeological record, it stands to reason that there must have been a group of hominids with a sufficient mass and physical capability to construct such edifices.

Furthermore, the discovery of giant skeletal remains supports the veracity of the existence of these ancient titans. It would be preposterous to assert that these bones were the result of some elaborate hoax or the manifestation of a mass hallucination.

In conclusion, the existence of giants in the past is a scientifically and intellectually sound proposition. To deny this reality would be a gross betrayal of the scientific method and a blatant disregard for empirical evidence.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Yes Maggie. The big ones are Likely dead or chained up by the heavenly Father. But the ones that dwarf Robert Pershing Waldow. Are in the forests, cave systems of North America, Afghan, Carribbean. Solomon Islands Nepal etc. 

Only believe a smidget of what they tell you when it comes to media. 

Check tartarian history on telegram( one of the few places folks can post stuff that hasnt gotten shut down on the stranger than fiction topics so far, some guys like bigfootradio on youtube (Duke) do serious research and put up videos and show structures. Everything inside me, abnormal investigations. Good places to start etc.

That's such a detailed answer, I'm honestly stunned.

surprise wtf GIF

3 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

The giant thing is true, well the stories of giants i mean.

Even the captain of the ship that found Easter Island talked about8 foot ginger haired giants that lived among the Rapanui locals, in his journal.

It's true my brothers in Canada and loggers have told.me some stuff and the pictures omg. Fo lks talk about sasquatch but stewart check on the Mt giants man..they dwarf em and dogmen etc. If folks only knew that many legends are based on shades of truth my friend

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

It is an irrefutable fact that giants were real. This is not to be confused with the fictitious beings of folklore and myth, but rather a historical reality.

The existence of giants can be posited through the process of deductive reasoning and the employment of Occam's Razor. If we observe the proliferation of giant-sized objects and structures in the archaeological record, it stands to reason that there must have been a group of hominids with a sufficient mass and physical capability to construct such edifices.

Furthermore, the discovery of giant skeletal remains supports the veracity of the existence of these ancient titans. It would be preposterous to assert that these bones were the result of some elaborate hoax or the manifestation of a mass hallucination.

In conclusion, the existence of giants in the past is a scientifically and intellectually sound proposition. To deny this reality would be a gross betrayal of the scientific method and a blatant disregard for empirical evidence.

Is this pasta?

Just now, Sheldon Cr said:

It's true my brothers in Canada and loggers have told.me some stuff and the pictures omg. Fo lks talk about sasquatch but stewart check on the Mt giants man..they dwarf em and dogmen etc. If folks only knew that many legends are based on shades of truth my friend

Well they say dont they that pretty much all legends and myths have some basis in reality, if you go back far enough.

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Can anyone make a thread for the stranger than fiction so.those who want to can talk and share 😂.  It always begin with man you smoking something dude

To holy bat guano jimbo and Stewart once folks wake up from the devilish mind programming we have all been under till out of no where God steps in an sheds.some morsels of enlightment.

1 minute ago, hw64 said:

Is this pasta?

It's not a pasta man. It's a real thing that happened in the past. People just don't believe it because they think it's too crazy to be true. But just because something seems crazy doesn't mean it's not real. Like how people used to think the world was flat, but it's actually round. Or how people used to think the sun revolved around the earth, but it's actually the other way around.

People always want to deny things that don't fit into their narrow way of thinking. But the truth is often stranger than fiction. There's so much we still don't know about the world and the universe. Who's to say that giants didn't exist at some point in history? Just because we haven't found any giant bones yet doesn't mean they didn't exist. They could have all been buried really deep or something.

So don't be so quick to dismiss the idea of giants just because it seems crazy. Keep an open mind and don't be afraid to consider the possibility that our understanding of the world is incomplete. Who knows what other amazing and unbelievable things we might discover if we just keep looking?