Sophia Jane

Antman 3 OS thread

Just now, Landon1195 said:

So why is South Korea falling off the MCU harder than the U.S? China I can get due to things like Simu Liu and Chloe Zhao but what is causing the MCU to die off so fast in SK compared to the U.S?

Combination of market not recovering well post covid and the fact that the only MCU film korea liked in phase 4 was NWH. Eventually the rope just broke I suppose.

18 minutes ago, Landon1195 said:

So why is South Korea falling off the MCU harder than the U.S? China I can get due to things like Simu Liu and Chloe Zhao but what is causing the MCU to die off so fast in SK compared to the U.S?

Because superhero movies are first and foremost an American thing. No matter how bad they are Americans will always gave the MCU a shot.

Edited by Mr Roark
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Landon1195 said:

Because MCU make full trash movie on phase IV and lost the audiance.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sophia Jane said:

Because MCU make full trash movie on phase IV and lost the audiance.

That's still not answering the question. Why did they lose more audience in SK than in the US? The quality of the movies is the same everywhere right?

2 minutes ago, catlover said:

That's still not answering the question. Why did they lose more audience in SK than in the US? The quality of the movies is the same everywhere right?

americans are more attached to superhero movies/marvel than foreigners, to them its just another massive blockbuster as opposed to an obsession

7 hours ago, GOGODanca said:

americans are more attached to superhero movies/marvel than foreigners, to them its just another massive blockbuster as opposed to an obsession

Just like with Star Wars.

$24.14M | THE FORCE AWAKENS

$07.51M | ROGUE ONE

$07.98M | THE LAST JEDI

$01.82M | SOLO

$03.97M | THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

It just went downhill from TFA.

• Like 1