interiorgatordecorator

Mar 24 - 26 weekend thread - John Wick ̶3̶ 4 opens - woke up to a 5.9 monday | Jonathan is in Majors trouble | Shazam 2 crushed the Ant |

17 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

don't want to out myself as a gossip hound but there was this tweet from about a month ago and a lot of people thought it was about Majors

mhph4i2hj0qa1.jpeg?width=320&crop=smart&

Amazingly, the tweet writer has just confirmed that the tweet was about him...so, even if the particular incident goes away, it does seem like this will not just go away permanently...

• Sad 3

16 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

don't want to out myself as a gossip hound but there was this tweet from about a month ago and a lot of people thought it was about Majors

mhph4i2hj0qa1.jpeg?width=320&crop=smart&

well this guy just confirmed Majors is indeed who he is referencing. 

5 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

I saw people guessing Barry Keoghan or Paul Mescal but Majors falls more under the "thirst tweet" type TBH. And you can't always tell which gossip is true vs someone trying to get attention on Twitter.

this is true i did think i myself could tweet out "a big name actor is secretly a huge piece of shit" and then come back to it in a couple months with a toldja whenever someone inevitably fucks up. it's an easy game to win.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

this is true i did think i myself could tweet out "a big name actor is secretly a huge piece of shit" and then come back to it in a couple months with a toldja whenever someone inevitably fucks up. it's an easy game to win.

Paul Mescal and Keoghan aren't BIG names anyway. Majors is.

eh, ezra's crime spree happened after The Flash was already in the can so don't get the comparison. he's not gonna be asked back for the new DC stuff. maybe if the flash makes 2 billion dollars and he wins an academy award for playing 2 flashes he might be asked back.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

eh, ezra's crime spree happened after The Flash was already in the can so don't get the comparison. he's not gonna be asked back for the new DC stuff. maybe if the flash makes 2 billion dollars and he wins an academy award for playing 2 flashes he might be asked back.

I think 1bln+ would be enough for him to come back, it would mean people don't really care about Ezra stuff.

34 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

It's like the tabloids/blogs claiming some famous woman is pregnant or a star couple is splitting up. When it happens, claim you called it first and ignore all their "A Baby For Jen!" headlines over the years.

OTOH, if a celebrity does have violent tendencies, there are usually people who know before the public finds out.

With Ant-Man 3 massively underperforming anyway, Marvel can always claim they were already changing directions even before Majors' legal woes. Someone will make it a race thing if Jonathan gets fired while Ezra's movie didn't get canned (different situations but since when does Twitter care).

Also, isn't Magazine Dreams about some violent incel type? So much for the Oscar hopes...

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl

7 minutes ago, Firepower said:

I think 1bln+ would be enough for him to come back, it would mean people don't really care about Ezra stuff.

1B? I think once this year's finished Zaslav will greenlit F2 with Ezra if F1 makes at least 770-800 (without China). Decent chance no WBD makes 800+ until Joker 2.

Edited by Alexander
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Also, isn't Magazine Dreams about some violent incel type? So much for the Oscar hopes...

Another Birth of a Nation for Fox Searchlight, at this point they need an insurance for their Sundance purchases.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Just now, MightyDargon said:

Twitter is horseshit anyway. Marvel should recast if they feel threatened regardless of what DC does.

yeah, people can make the Ezra comparison but historically i don't think Marvel has looked over at DC and thought "oh yeah we should totally do what these guys are doing" lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 1