Eric is Quiet

WGA/SAGAFTRA Strike Discussion Thread | SAG Ratifies Contract

7 minutes ago, Scubasteve716 said:

What is meant by they gave us an hour? This is acting like they said you have 1 hour to accept or the offer is rescinded? Seems like they are giving them as much time as needed? 

I am not even sure why they would have to spend more than a hour in the room if they offered up the deal for review. They could have said you have a hour to accept or we are done until 24. It does not sound like that is what happened. I hope it is a good offer or close enough to one.

2 hours ago, emoviefan said:

I am not even sure why they would have to spend more than a hour in the room if they offered up the deal for review. They could have said you have a hour to accept or we are done until 24. It does not sound like that is what happened. I hope it is a good offer or close enough to one.

I think they said you have one hour today to respond. Otherwise we will talk tomorrow. (Or after that)

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

The USS "Helping Marvels" ship sailed quite a while ago, I'm afraid.

Is it still possible to do a Marvels red carpet premiere with actors on Wednesday night at the El Capitan Theater with all actors attending and giving interviews?