kayumanggi

BARBIE | 809.4M overseas | 1445.6M worldwide

54 minutes ago, newbie BO buff said:

Saw it last night, and still can't figure out what will be general audience reaction when they see what it is all about.

But $300M global opening is on the way, anyway ...

Be honest. Do you think it is wise to logout from twitter and reddit because of this? 😕 (I know that probably I should log out from reddit anyway but I like some videogame subthreads).

6 hours ago, newbie BO buff said:

Saw it last night, and still can't figure out what will be general audience reaction when they see what it is all about.

But $300M global opening is on the way, anyway ...

High 2nd weekend drop everywhere, hopefully not for WB

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bob-omb said:

Be honest. Do you think it is wise to logout from twitter and reddit because of this? 😕 (I know that probably I should log out from reddit anyway but I like some videogame subthreads).

I don't know, I'm not spoiler-sensitive. In fact I actively look for it to help with box office predictions.

• Like 1

Anyways i'm seeing in my country (Italy) where the movie is strong Is strong from 3 pm to 10.50 pm.

Maybe here where the public doesn't make any attention to what pg a movie has (is basically a non factor in the discourse) and in general people are less aware of Who Greta gerwig is, is also playing good with families in the early afternoon, and then mature audience are going until late night showings. Both are near to sold out. 

• Thanks 1

17M~ Brazil

22M+ UK

22M~ Mexico

17M+ Aus

With similar distribution as Mario on OW [no Japan yet] adjusting for Australia (Enormous strength in Europe and All-time level in LATAM, monster DOM, weaker in Asia), 150M+ OS is basically locked, 170M+ OS very possible, even higher in the cards as well.

Edited by Bobzaruni