Rumpot

Weekdays Thread (6/5-8)

1 hour ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

There's an early Monday number out there for AtSV... Are we allowed to reference EC as long as we don't link it? I don't remember where everything stands there...

To clarify things for everybody...

Yes, you can link EC's Twitter posts. I would very much prefer if you didn't do this, because he bullied me on a daily basis, but I can't stop anybody from doing so. To do so otherwise would break moderation rules. But I do think there should be courtesy and that this forum would be a million times better off if he was never brought up here again.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Eric 2099 said:

To clarify things for everybody...

Yes, you can link EC's Twitter posts. I would very much prefer if you didn't do this, because he bullied me on a daily basis, but I can't stop anybody from doing so. To do so otherwise would break moderation rules. But I do think there should be courtesy and that this forum would be a million times better off if he was never brought up here again.

I loathe bullies and indeed his Twitter is a twisted display of his ego and self importance...but his numbers are pretty accurate

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, GOGODanca said:

For Comp: Top Gun Maverick was 12.4m on first monday of June (its 2nd monday) and JWD was 12.695m on its first monday

Fallen Kingdom also did 14.7m on first Monday

Wonder Woman, Fallen Kingdom, and Dominion all had a 2nd weekend between 58-60m, but none of them had to deal with any competition taking PLFs (unless lightyear got some). wednesday should give a clearer picture after spillover and discoutn day tomorrow

• Like 1

With that 13m Monday that would lead to a 64m weekend, following Wonder Woman. Though should take a larger decrease on Thursday with PLF loss. So tentatively 60m 2nd weekend trend for now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, screambaby said:

Yeah I wonder how many plfs transformers is even gonna get since it's getting a thousand less screens then most new releases

I think there was a tweet in the weekend thread saying 1400.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

With that 13m Monday that would lead to a 64m weekend, following Wonder Woman. Though should take a larger decrease on Thursday with PLF loss. So tentatively 60m 2nd weekend trend for now. 

IT presumably has better WOM than Wonder Woman so that might help it also

1 hour ago, keysersoze123 said:

My data has it dropping under 56% but Charlie's number is still fantastic. We have to wait until wednesday to judge its legs. Wednesday it will take a hit due to Transformers Fan Shows. 

I guess may be Summer holidays are earlier in East than West

Edited by across the Jat verse