Bob Train

Steve Rogers Birthday Bash Weekend Thread | 5-Day #s: Indy 83.4, Elemental 18, Spidey 17.65, Sound of Freedom 14.2, No Hard Feelings 11.3

Elemental and Spider-verse just riding hand-in-hand.

It's so funny how some folks that are being "told what to hate" are so focused on Disney and completely ignored  Spider-Verse.

Spider-Verse is probably the "wokest" movie of the summer with BLM tags and Trans Kids posters in the film. The film makers successfully shoved so much stuff in there but the usual crowd was too focused on The Little Mermaid. LOL.

Just goes to show how ridiculously selective the outrage is.

Edited by Deathlife
  • Like 20
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Tom Cruise about to murder a 80 year old man in front of everyone.

How much do you think it's going to open to

31 minutes ago, baumer said:

It's also playing in a very limited number of theaters. I don't have the number I don't think anybody does but it's in way less than a thousand theaters and it's not playing in Canada until Friday

I think it started in around 2,600 theaters.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, baumer said:

It's also playing in a very limited number of theaters. I don't have the number I don't think anybody does but it's in way less than a thousand theaters and it's not playing in Canada until Friday

Deadline says north of 2,600 theaters:

https://deadline.com/2023/07/jim-caviezel-box-office-sound-of-freedom-angel-studios-1235428099/

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

I stand corrected then. I didn't think it was getting that many theater simply because it was playing very sporadically in Toronto

What a stupid move it always was from Disney to put it right before that though. Everything they did with this movie screams “we’re invincible, people are gonna love Indy because” like they had no idea what film they actually had on their hands… 

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

I stand corrected then. I didn't think it was getting that many theater simply because it was playing very sporadically in Toronto

I read somewhere it goes wider in Canada on friday.

Edited by MrHardapple
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrHardapple said:

I read somewhere it goes wider in Canada on friday.

Yes there's a definite expansion on Friday here

• Like 1

Mission Impossible gonna bamboozle us all over again. Tepid pre-sales until it invariably gets amazing reviews, blows up late and surpasses the previous entry’s opening weekend

I personally can’t fucking wait! Doing a rewatch of the series this week

1 hour ago, MovieMan89 said:

What a stupid move it always was from Disney to put it right before that though. Everything they did with this movie screams “we’re invincible, people are gonna love Indy because” like they had no idea what film they actually had on their hands… 

Uhh where else would you but Indy?