XXRDJisDoctorDoom

The Marvel / MCU Thread || From Blade to Secret Wars, All Things Marvel!

1 minute ago, emoviefan said:

I just pretend it never happened at all.

It’s so heartbreaking because the first three episodes are great, actually. Suspenseful, gritty, lots of plot threads that could end up being a receipt of a great show. It went downhill especially with the last two episodes. It’s that kind of show that it ends so badly, so awful that it makes everything bad in retrospect.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WorkingonaName said:

Make everything after No Way Home non-canon. 

Making shit not canon is how we end up with TROS and is a punk move that shows lack of storytelling. For better or for worse, stand by the story you tell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YM! said:

How does Fortnite care more about representation for Doom than Feige?

Why does Doom just look like a normal guy? Doom has a burned face and should be uglier than Deadpool.

Edited by Mojoguy

4 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Why does Doom just look like a normal guy? Doom has a burned face and should be uglier than Deadpool.

I’m well aware that Doom should have a Deadpool face but they got the skin tone right.

3 hours ago, HummingLemon496 said:

If Spider-Man 4 comes out on December 18th 2026 I think it could hit $600M+ DOM if they use the placement between Doomsday/SW to their advantage

I see Spidey 4 making $600M in general, Spidey is enormous rn.

I still say November 2025 would’ve been an optimal time to release Spider-Man 4, but for whatever reason, Marvel and Sony have been stalling with it, so it’s anyone’s guess when it comes out. I guess December 2026 could work, given that Disney “only” has three Marvel movies scheduled for that year, and July already has Shrek, the Moana remake and possibly the next Christopher Nolan movie.

Of course, scheduling it there would mean that the Rey Star Wars movie would have to move, assuming it even gets made, and it would also be bad news for Dune: Messiah, or whatever movie Denis Villeneuve has scheduled for that date. 

Edited by WittyUsername

14 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Oh God no... i want a street spiderman movie. 

Agreed. Making the whole damn franchise dependent of McGUire and Andrew would be a huge mistake.

It was fun as a one off, but I don;t think it would work as the mainstay of the franchsie.

And agreed, we need to get back to a gritty "Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman" approach. Spidey is llike Batman; He works best 

in a grounded apporach.

Tobey and Andrew ain’t appearing in the next spodey movie. Maybe at most they will return in the final movie of the new trilogy but even then I don’t think so. SW or Beyond The Spider-Verse probably. I highly expect the next movies to be street level and culminating with Tom passing the baton to whoever is the live action Miles in the final movie. That is if they are even doing another trilogy with Holland and just not one more movie.

4 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Agreed. Making the whole damn franchise dependent of McGUire and Andrew would be a huge mistake.

It was fun as a one off, but I don;t think it would work as the mainstay of the franchsie.

And agreed, we need to get back to a gritty "Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman" approach. Spidey is llike Batman; He works best 

in a grounded apporach.

Im sure Sony want something like ...mmm big big movie 

but lets see

On 8/15/2024 at 11:07 AM, Cap said:

I haven’t watched SI and don’t care to, but like, don’t fuck with Teddy like that. 

you know how you fix SI? You ignore it and just write the Skrull-Kree War as it should be.  

I mean I don’t think we’re getting Teddy because Iger and Feige are cowards.