AniNate

Coco | Pixar / Lee Unkrich | New attraction announced at DCA

“She was bent over and [had her arm] across her thigh,” he says. “The best I can describe it is as a defensive posture ...  John had his hand on her knee, though, moving around.” After that encounter, this person asked the woman about what he had seen. “She said it was unfortunate for her to wear a skirt that day and if she didn’t have her hand on her own right leg, his hand would have travelled.”

The same source said he once noticed an oddly cropped photo of Lasseter standing between two women at a company function. When he mentioned that to a colleague, he was told, “We had to crop it. Do you know where his hands were?”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-lasseters-pattern-alleged-misconduct-detailed-by-disney-pixar-insiders-1059594?utm_source=twitter

The memo and the actual allegations are two separate articles, this one later, so I'm not surprised it might have gotten lost in the shuffle. 

6 minutes ago, Morieris said:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-lasseters-pattern-alleged-misconduct-detailed-by-disney-pixar-insiders-1059594?utm_source=twitter

The memo and the actual allegations are two separate articles, this one later, so I'm not surprised it might have gotten lost in the shuffle. 

I find it unusual this account you quoted was form a 3rd party.

The "source" is talking about allegedly seeing Lasseter do these things, but nothing from the person herself?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jordanstine said:

I find it unusual this account you quoted was form a 3rd party.

The "source" is talking about allegedly seeing Lasseter do these things, but nothing from the person herself?

You've got to take that up with THR - I just quoted them. This isn't a random from a self-published article, though I understand the hesitation. 

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

The timing is pretty crazy with this with Coco literally releasing tomorrow. Coco hasn't ever been tracking particularly strong and now this happens just in time to have someone to pin all the blame on if it does underperform. 

I don't know how much average joes care. Most of them have no clue who john lasseter is.