Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Crash was preachy and manipulative. It had a few touching scenes and good acting, but it felt like a lecture on racism or a movie that you'd see in school.

Hell, it wishes it was good enough to be shown in school. They showed us 12 Angry Men and classics like that in school. Crash will never be regarded in that league.

Crash felt like a movie youd see in school in the way, like the teacher asking "why did this character do what he did?" and "why did she come to this conclusion?" you know? It's good material to make a test on.

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

Many theaters have added extra showings during the day to keep up with demand.Just crazy.If this continues into the night.wellTHG 3D Saturday is 58.5 million to compare.That had some day time sellouts but went crazy at night.Alll and every indication is it should be very busy tonight at the theaters.

Edited by Lordmandeep

Am I the only one who liked Crash? I thought it was a very emotional movie and deserved the Best Picture.

No, I also think it's very emotional.I HATED Crash when I first saw it. Then again, I was 11 and probably found the subject matter unappealing. Five years later at 16, I adored it.

Hi everyone!I'm from France and i read from page 45 to 109.10 years after being a witness of theSpider-Man madness, i want to be a protagonist of the Avengers one.This 80 millions figure is...well, m a d n e s s.

No, I also think it's very emotional.I HATED Crash when I first saw it. Then again, I was 11 and probably found the subject matter unappealing. Five years later at 16, I adored it.

I think I saw it when I was 14 or 15. Edited by The Iceroll Games

Hi everyone!I'm from France and i read from page 45 to 109.10 years after being a witness of theSpider-Man madness, i want to be a protagonist of the Avengers one.This 80 millions figure is...well, m a d n e s s.

Welcome to the forums!