Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

What if a movie already has one or 2 tickets sold?

Working for a cinema, I know that everywhere we advertise our session times, there's a disclaimer that says "All session times are subject to change without prior notice". So, too bad. Edited by Robertron

4/22 ‏ @hohnjergett

Avengers is sold out til tomorrow the fuck

Chris M. Rutledge ‏ @CMR365

@godhed Gonna see @avengers tomorrow. 3D IMAX been sold out. Looking forward.

Frank Newton ‏ @frankmac4

Avengers Sold Out all the way til 10:45

Every1 loves E'lan:) ‏ @myKiller_shoes

I went to 3 theaters in Chicago.. And the Avengers was sold out at every single one of them! Smh

rgan ‏ @MorganFreemaan

Damn the avengers at regal is sold out all night

:ca:

It's easy. Take whatever movies are doing the worst and replace it with The Avengers.

I would think they would need to do this now. They are turning away a lot of Walk up business.

I would think they would need to do this now. They are turning away a lot of Walk up business.

Sunday should also big because of that

"It's easy. Take whatever movies are doing the worst and replace it with The Avengers."Yeah all theaters around me have more showtimes then yesterday for TA.Around 3 extra showings at my theater. Mostly 2D though...

That actually happened at my theater yesterday. A family got tickets to The Hunger Games but the theater changed it to The Avengers. They probably got a refund + free tickets.

Oh!I thought THG was still big in the US. This business in mercyless, i guess.

I hope so!But when was the last time the OW record was broke in a span so little? Summer 89?

Harry Potter 1 to Spider-Man 1 - Nov 01, then in May 02Correction. Just realized what you were on about. Edited by Robertron

Love how this thread has turned into 'The Avengers Friday Numbers Thread'

That's so true! lolI want more analysis on the 5YE failure. Can it recover, even a little, before What to expect?