Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Ok, between seeing Avengers twice in 17hrs and Free Comic Book Day I've been largely off line.I'm not playing 140pages of catch up.Can someone do me a solid? What's the realistic Friday+midnight total for Avengers? $74-76m?

I want a blu ray of this with the 45 minutes missing footage included, 10 hours making of in HD, a 2 hour Joss whedon interview and commentary.Is it just me or Summer 2013 doesn't have an Avengers, TDKR event type movie ???Maybe Man of Steel ...

Iron Man 3!!

I want a blu ray of this with the 45 minutes missing footage included, 10 hours making of in HD, a 2 hour Joss whedon interview and commentary.Is it just me or Summer 2013 doesn't have an Avengers, TDKR event type movie ???Maybe Man of Steel ...

Yeah, there really isn't any, and Man of Steel doesn't seem like an event movie. 2013 seems quite bare outside of TH part 2.EDIT: Missed IM3, but August, and July are looking really really bare at this moment. Edited by riczhang

Star Trek 2

Same here!The mask gives a mysterious hero vibe...I missed it.

I think they had him maskless so that way he and BW could appear like they were on the same level, intimating that they were closer to each other than the rest, If he had a a mask it may have taken away from that. Essentially, they were the humans to Cap, Thor, Iron Man and Hulk's Transformers. Not that I really want to make yet another comparison between TA and TF(Reviewers making that comparison pissed me off), but it's the only way I could easily explain what I was thinking.

Star Trek 2 will do just fine.I am talking supernovas movies.

Oh, ok.I think IM3, Thor 2, and MoS will all do well for themselves but none will come close to TA/TDKR

I just cannot imagine the buttlicking sessions Whedon is going to experience in the coming weeks.Me thinks he is going to play a very important role in the Marvel Studios structure .

Weird, 2011 = 7.93 and 2012 = 7.83 according to bom

They don't have an actual figure for 2012 yet, so they're using the average ticket price from October-December 2011, which was 7.83
  • Like 1

Ok, between seeing Avengers twice in 17hrs and Free Comic Book Day I've been largely off line.I'm not playing 140pages of catch up.Can someone do me a solid? What's the realistic Friday+midnight total for Avengers? $74-76m?

80.5M

I think they had him maskless so that way he and BW could appear like they were on the same level, intimating that they were closer to each other than the rest, f he had a a mask it may have taken away from that. Essentially, they were the humans to Cap, Thor, Iron Man and Hulk's Transformers. Not that I really want to make yet another comparison between TA and TF(Reviewers making that comparison pissed me off), but it's the only way I could easily explain what I was thinking.

Who said what?

Maskless? We already have Coulson or Fury! (Ok.... i take back Fury because of the eyepatch lol)

I understand this explanation but i want a masked Hawkeye for Avengers2. Renner doesn't have a "Chris Evan deal", does he?