Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

it died after T E Lawrence got banned. He made it interesting

Not really. Frozen made it interesting. And then Maleficent. And then BH6. This thread kinda died right after BH6 finished its run.

Btw I think that's a solid OD for FF7. I hope with that ending it can have decent legs to cross $20m.

• Like 1

Saturday estimates

Movie              FF7    Dragonball         Conan
Day                  2             1             1

Est. Adm       198.675       377.511       370.066
Est. Yen   250.330.853   456.787.778   440.378.302
Est. $       2.102.779     3.837.017     3.699.178

Cume  Adm      334.339       377.511       370.066
Cume  Yen  421.266.787   456.787.778   440.378.302
Cume  $      3.538.641     3.837.017     3.699.178

• Like 1

Amazing for both DBZ and Conan. Sunday will determine the winner. Conan usually increases at least a little on sundays. The last DBZ movie decreased on sunday so it will have to do better than that to beat Conan.

And I mean this is the 19th movie for both franchises...they're peaking with their 19th movie, that's just some amazing longevity there.

Edited by Cynosure

Wow 450m yen on Saturday for DBZ and Conan? That's amazing! It's like they're helping each other instead of killing each other. And that's actually great for FF7. It's gonna be the biggest one in the series in yen, and maybe in USD too. It keeps growing too in Japan, very very rare for a Hollywood series.

I had been thinking about it that.......if it was the last year's crossover (Lupin vs DC) which resulted in a little bump in DC's popularity (Movie 18 Dimensinal Sniper was very close to the crossover in terms of gross i think) or is it just the quality of DC movies maintaining their consistency or both.