Heretic

Wednesday numbers: Guru Dictator: 4.1 Avengers: 6.3

You're an insider, and because of that your range has always been very precise. 6-7 mill is just following a normal pattern of drops on Wednesday. If you were paying attention, you'd have a better range. I could have told you it would be between 6-7. That's a drop of 18-30%...quite the range.

Woah, a little hostile there man. Yes, we all predicted $6-7m, but Rth checked #'s and confirmed it'll be within 6-7, not just guessed based on normal drops, etc. If we predict a 140% increase on Friday and Rth confirms is late that night, it doesn't mean he's not checking the figures, etc. Anyway, let's not piss off our best source :)
  • Like 1

I defintely not trying to piss him off. It was kind of a compliment to him. He knows much more than we do so I just thought that a range of 6-7 was easy to predict.

I have a theory about BKB IS HULK, but since I'm a sucker for conspiracy theories, I won't share. I'll just say that for a Nolan "hater", he surely makes an effort to bring the subject to every conversation.

Is BKB IS HULK a Nolan/WB troll mole?

What does that even mean?

LOL I guess it means that rth is an Oscar-caliber box office prognosticator whose predictions are widely respected, revered, and admired by the industry, audiences, and awards organizations...
  • Like 2

No.. I'm simply someone who's grown tired of the worship and pedestal you all put the guy on as though the guy can do no wrong and because of that, I want to see TDKR basically be a critical failure for as much as you all hype this movie to the moon.. That's basically it and also to watch the Nolan fans become a little more humble over it and less arrogant smug pricks..

Why do the terms "pot" and "kettle" come to mind? :rotfl:
  • Like 1

No.. I'm simply someone who's grown tired of the worship and pedestal you all put the guy on as though the guy can do no wrong and because of that, I want to see TDKR basically be a critical failure for as much as you all hype this movie to the moon.. That's basically it and also to watch the Nolan fans become a little more humble over it and less arrogant smug pricks..

But don't you think that the reason people love Nolan is because he makes good movies? What's werong with being a fan of good films?
  • Like 1

Oh, not a fan of Nolan at all. I fell asleep during Batman Begins and didn't like Dark Knight either.

I was just being funny.