Neo

Gods of Egypt | Feb 26, 2016 | IMAX release confirmed

10 minutes ago, Goffe said:

Dear Lionsgate, you can't salvage this trainwreck.

next time, stop casting horrible actors to lead your big tentpoles and stop thinking CGI vomit will attract audiences.

None of these actors is horrible :) I haven't watched only Brenton Thwaites in a film, all the others can do a decent job.

This doesn't look good is true, but it's not the actors fault.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hermia said:

None of these actors is horrible :) I haven't watched only Brenton Thwaites in a film, all the others can do a decent job.

This doesn't look good is true, but it's not the actors fault.

Brenton Thwaites, who looks like to be the main protagonist, the hero, is not a good actor. Maybe the right word is uncharismatic. The classic example of pretty boy who can't act and doesn't have no charisma whatsoever.

his love interest looks just as bad.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Goffe said:

Brenton Thwaites, who looks like to be the main protagonist, the hero, is not a good actor. Maybe the right word is uncharismatic. The classic example of pretty boy who can't act and doesn't have any charisma whatsoever.

Yes you may be right on this one, i have never watched him act so i don't know. (I don't really know who he is):ph34r:

He is the main hero from what i understand , and if he is so bad...another turn off.:D

• Like 1

Frankly, the vfx and action in this movie looks way more appealing to me than some other fx extravaganzas we are getting in that january-march period.

Jan-March

Deadpool

Gods of Egypt

London has fallen

BvS

Apr-Jun

The jungle book

CA:CW

Xmen :A

Tmnt 2

Warcraft

ID:R

July-Sept

Tarzan

ST:B

Bourne 4

Suicide squad

Ben hur

Pete's dragon

Spectral

Magnificent 7

Oct-Dec

Gambit

A monster calls

Underworld 5

Dr strange

The great wall

Fantastic beasts

SW: Rogue one

Assassins creed

These are my most anticipated movies. Most likely will watch them in theatre unless reviews are absolutely atrocious (<20%)

Note: I enjoy watching animated movies, dramas, comedies, Oscar bait flicks but not in the theatre unless the gf insists

• Like 1