hasanahmad

Thursday Box Office 5/17/2012 Avengers 6.2 (402M) Dictator 2.8 (7M) DS 1.7 (38M)

I have it at 155M in BSG but if the reviews are anything to go by 200 will happen

Are you talking about MIB3? Its early start is at 67% on RT with 5.2 average score. Nothing earth shattering.

It is the advanced version...Nikki has outdone Doc.... now you take a shit in it and it runs!!And I never seem to run out of that.

So it's a bio-degradable flux-capacitor...cool.

Are you talking about MIB3? Its early start is at 67% on RT with 5.2 average score. Nothing earth shattering.

it doesn't need to be earth-shattering. As long as it's not a complete shitfest people will watch it. It's Will Smith.

why do people hope certain films bomb? I can understand maybe if it was because the movie was promoting bad morals or something but if its just a movie you are not interested in, just don't see it. Are you under the naive impression that if those kinds of movies flop, studios will stop making them and make smaller movies all the time?

• Like 5

Off topic but you gotta love how Nikki had a classic tagline for both blockbusters this yearTHG- "Hefty per theater increase"TA- "Not a record"I wonder what's next!

"Not a record" line is going to live in infamy.
  • Like 1

TBF there are 10+ positive reviews to be added and they've got 2/3 of the negatives, the other negative being 5/10.

ddddeeee, are you seriously excited about MiB3? Why??

I love Will Smith, I love TLJ, I love Josh Brolin, I love Jermaine Clement, I love Emma Thompson, I love Rick Baker, I love Danny Elfman, I love Bo Welch and I love the first MIB movie.

I love Will Smith, I love TLJ, I love Josh Brolin, I love Jermaine Clement, I love Emma Thompson, I love Rick Baker, I love Danny Elfman, I love Bo Welch and I love the first MIB movie.

No love for Alice Eve? :P