hasanahmad

Thursday Box Office 5/17/2012 Avengers 6.2 (402M) Dictator 2.8 (7M) DS 1.7 (38M)

So funny but after her making the point of "Not a record" on opening day, AVENGERS went on to break all kinds of records.

How could she not see it??

I was actually excited the first time I saw the trailer, I kept waiting for him to say it, and nothing! Then I find out it's not in the movie at all.. WTF. They make a movie after a ridiculous board game but that one line is going overboard? They want to be taken seriously? :bash:

Totally agree. At least with the line in, you'd have a chance of getting a few folks to buy in with a "wink" to doing a movie based on a non-plot board game. Without it, the trailer seems to be taking itself way too seriously. :( Edited by xube

Horrible for BS. I hope TA has at least an 175% increase today. I'll help by seeing it tonight.

175% won´t happen.more like 125-140% IMO

"NOT a record" BY Nikke Finke

· Fastest film to reach $350M (10 days), $300M (9 days), $250M (8 days), $200M (5 days), $150M (3 days) and $100M (2 days) at domestic box office.· Disney’s fifth release to cross the billion dollar global box office threshold.· Biggest domestic opening of all time ($207.4M).· Biggest domestic second weekend of all time ($103M).· Highest-grossing domestic film of 2012, passing The Hunger Games in just 12 days of release, and is now the 12th highest grossing domestic release of all-time.· Highest domestic Saturday tally ($69.5M).· Highest domestic Sunday tally ($57M).· Second-highest domestic single-day tally ($80.8M).

http://www.deadline.com/2012/05/avengers-400m-in-14-days-sets-new-domestic-speed-record-6-all-time-highest-grossing-film/

yep. Who??

Alice Eve was signed on to play Emma Frost in First Class but dropped out.She was in a movie with James McAvoy called Starter for 10. She was also in Sex in the City 2.She would be my pick for Ms. Marvel. Edited by ECSTASY

Alice Eve was signed on to play Emma Frost in First Class but dropped out.She was in a movie with James McAvoy called Starter for 10. She was also in Sex in the City 2.She would be my pick for Ms. Marvel.

My pick for Ms. Marvel is Amber Heard. <3