MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Those were after O11. Before that he was just another pretty face. And keep this in mind, Kitsch's first two films are bombs, but they will collectively gross about 150 mill. It's not his fault that they made the budget so out of whack.

A 150M total for JohnCarter only would have been seen as a slightly disappointment.

Not his fault, maybe.

But damaging coincidences, surely.

I guess this is just something in New Mexico then I'm talking about as nobody else seems to know what is going on :P

No, we get a solar eclipse every day. It's when the Earth obstructs your view of the Sun. We call it "Night".

Im watching JC right now. Its a struggle. Too many stupid names, boring 'action', weak acting and a fairly pointless story that makes little sense and gives me no reason to care. Im half way through and dont know who anyone is and why i should care about who they are.

Its out on dvd?

Im watching JC right now. Its a struggle. Too many stupid names, boring 'action', weak acting and a fairly pointless story that makes little sense and gives me no reason to care. Im half way through and dont know who anyone is and why i should care about who they are.

Its out on dvd?

Why is Disney expecting a 33% drop on Sunday for TA? Much worse than last weekend.

They don`t know about the Canadian holiday? Or expect all Canadians to be in their cottages? Edited by fishnets

What an embarrassment for Hasbro. I wonder how much they invested into that $209M budget for BS.

I remember when JC said Battleship was a trash way before even a trailer was released. Edited by fishnets