MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

BOM picked an interesting photo for its weekend article. It's of the SHIELD Helicarrier, while the title starts off with "Battleship". Are they purposefully attempting to confuse people?Yeah...I'm bored. ;)

BOM picked an interesting photo for its weekend article. It's of the SHIELD Helicarrier, while the title starts off with "Battleship". Are they purposefully attempting to confuse people?Yeah...I'm bored. ;)

I think it's pretty clever actually.

I'm not gay by any stretch, but I definitely have a man crush on RR. His looks are great but his persona in film makes him that much more appealing.

I thought he was funny before he looked like an earth-bound god. I recall this silly movie he did with another actor who has great abs and smile - Matthew Lawrence - called "Big Monster on Campus". You might catch it on TV around Halloween time. Even then Reynolds was funny (as was Lawrence). I also remember him on that "Pizza Place" show. He was good - too bad the scripts weren't.
  • Like 1