• POTC: Dead Mans Chest
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • POTC: On Stranger Tides
    • LOTR 3
    • Transformers 3
    • Titanic
    • Toy Story 3
    • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

How the FUCK does the monotonous dreck known as RoTK have so many votes?

Because, although you don't, many people adore this movie. In the same way, I have Titanic just as a C, but I don't diminish the tastes people who like it. Respect tastes.

1) Avengers2) TDK3) Titanic4) TS3Am possibly the only person in the world not to have seen Avatar so that doesn't place.As for the others, LOTR, POTC and HP all have for me easily the weakest films of their respective series in the list.Fellowship, Black Pearl and a couple of the earlier Harry's could have made an indent on this top four but for me the POTC sequels went beyond tedium in how the stories dragged, ROTK had the whole 17 different ending mashed together to form one inglorious disaster after 8 hours of cumulative awesomeness and DH did not need to be 2 films. IT was overdrawn and needless in to many places and they were the only two potter films I didn't like.(* All the above is personal Opinion :D )As for the top 4. I think they are the only truly great films to reach $1B (that I have watched).I put TS3 4th because I felt it was a great film but was also a little too Oscar-y in places. It felt like a film that had aspirations of winning BP and that detracted from the awesomeness in places.3rd) Titanic. Great event, great film. And probably the 'best' film in the list but if I was handed DVDs of Titanic, TDK and TA and told I could only ever rewatch 2 of them ever again. Titanic would be the one to go as I feel it doesn't have the reviewing potential of the two above.2nd TDK, 1st TA... It was a tough decision but I just find TA to be a little more fun and as brilliant as TDK is, I am a sucker for just being entertained by what I am watching when it comes to the 3rd, 4th or 143rd viewing and I believe that by the time I die, I will have watched TA more than any of the other movies on this list.As for AIW... My eyes brain still have not forgiven me for making them endure that abomination. Whoever contributed to that gross ought to be shot even if that means I am included.

• Like 1

12. The Phantom Menace F - a cinematic abortion. Calling this film 'shit' would be a compliment when realizing how atrocious it really is. Absolutely pointless and terrible film, and a big fuck you to all the SW fans (I'm not a fan, yet I can't believe how they must have felt watching it).

I loved this when reading it. I can relate to what you have in parenthesis.

Most of the movies on this list were horrible. They were popular, but that doesn't make them any good. The only 3 that were better than ok are Avatar, Toy Story 3, the Dark Knight, and the Avengers.Avatar is a good movie, but it isn't great. It isn't even very good. It's good, but somehow has become over-rated (then again Titanic is the biggest chick flick ever made and it stinks, so I should be thankful Avatar isn't Titanic bad).Toy Story 3 just isn't a great movie to me because of my age. If i was a kid, I might feel differently about it.The Dark Knight is a great movie. I didn't like the original Batman at all and still don't. However, the Dark Knight got the Joker right in my opinion. It blew Nicholsan's Joker away. It was the best superhero movie I ever saw until Disney/Marvel unleashed the Avengers.The Avengers is my clear choice as a winner. It is non-stop action. The humor is well done. It is very fast-paced, and it has no dead spots. After I saw it, I wasn't sure if it was better than the Dark Knight. However, after seeing it a second time in the movie theater, it is definitely my favorite. I am picky when it comes to movies, but the Avengers was definitely a movie that was made for me. I'm surprised to see so many people sharing my taste in movies and pushing it over 1 Billion WW.If I had to rank them:Avengersthe Dark KnightToy Story 3Avatar...not really interested in the rest of the list at the moment.