• POTC: Dead Mans Chest
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • POTC: On Stranger Tides
    • LOTR 3
    • Transformers 3
    • Titanic
    • Toy Story 3
    • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

TitanicMarvel's The AvengersAvatarNot a fan of any of the others.The fact that Transformers 3 is one of the biggest movies ever unadjusted made me throw up in my mouth.

You cant deny the fact that that it was still good enough to make THAT MUCH money!
  • Like 1

My order of them:1. Avatar2. Titanic3. The Avengers4. Transformers: Dark of the Moon5. The Dark Knight Rises6. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt 27. Toy Story 38. Alice In Wonderland9. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest10. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides11. Havent seen LOTR but im pretty sure it would be here12. Havent seen Star Wars but im pretty sure it would be here13. The Dark Knight (yes, even considering I havent seen the above two.. I like TDK, but everyones 'over love' for it makes me hate it)

• Like 1

1. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - A2. Toy Story 3 - A-/A3. The Dark Knight - A-/A4. Titanic - A-5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - A-6. Skyfall - B+/A-7. Avatar - B+/A-8. The Dark Knight Rises - B9. The Avengers - B-10. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - B-11. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - C-12. Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - D13. Transformers: Dark of the Moon - D14. Alice in Wonderland - D- Edited by Sims

Update my list with The Dark Knight Rises and Skyfall1. Return of the King (A)2. The Dark Knight (A)3. Toy Story 3 (A)4. The Dark Knight Rises (A-)5. The Avengers (B+)6. Skyfall (B+)7. Dead Man's Chest (B )8. Avatar (B )9. Titanic (B )10. Deathly Hallows 2 (B )11. The Phantom Menace (C )12. On Stranger Tides (D)13. Alice in Wonderland (D)14. Transformers 3 (F)If The Hobbit reaches 1 billion it would go #4 (A-), between TS3 and TDKR.

Edited by peludo

My order of them:13. The Dark Knight (yes, even considering I havent seen the above two.. I like TDK, but everyones 'over love' for it makes me hate it)

Titanic is a fantastic movie and it is number two on my list, but TDK is just incredible.

As I was saying.

Titanic is a fantastic movie and it is number two on my list, but TDK is just incredible.

But at page 23 you said it's No.1?

Transformers 3 is better than half the movies on this list. Much better than ROTK, Toy Story 3 and a slew of others.My list would be:1) Titanic: Never gets old, will get choked up watching it.2) The Dark Knight: The best comic book film ever made.3) Avengers: Very close to TDKR in terms of grade4) Transformers 3: Bay's second best film and a mind blowing experience5) The Phantom Menace: A glorious return to a world I love6) Avatar: Fun film but not a masterpiece7) On Stranger Tides: Easily the best Pirates film imo8) Toy Story 3: I don't get the Toy story films.9) Return of the King: A decent film but very flawed and goes on wat too long10) The Dark Knight Rises: Along with Prometheus, one of the most illogical films ever made.11) Deathly Hallows 2: It's Potter.12) Alice in Wonderland: WTF did I watch?13) Dead Man's Chest: Still have no idea what this film is about

• Like 1