Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

I dont watch a lot of SH stuff and TDK, IMO, is the best SH film. So, since quite a few users rate Unbreakable above TDK, I gotta check it.

Don't go in expecting superheroes though.  It is a quiet, understated movie that has a lot going on underneath it all.

• Like 2

I've watched Real Steel more than any movie in the last few years I think. It's sappy and cliche but it's all sincere and it really works for me. I wish it had become a franchise.

Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 2

Today my friends told me that they and everyone else hates the movie Gravity.  :mellow:

I never hear anyone praise that film, people seem to think its boring as fuck from what I hear, and they've probably right lol.

Yes, though I would argue that many people who do not use the term lightly might call Avatar (and indeed T2) a masterpiece.

Avatar a masterpiece? ive not heard that one before lol, visually its pretty damn close but as a whole, no way.

Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking when I started this thread.

Was 2012 me really expecting support for Unbreakable > TDK?

what-have-i-done.png

hey, at least it's better than the overrated thread, which is the same damn thing, except that here people actually admit that they have an unpopular opnion and not that everyone else is wrong. Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1