Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

Burton's Batman is unwatchable.

I recently saw this again, and frankly, its rubbish. The music dates it hideously, the acting is patchy at best and Jacks Joker isnt very good... It really hasn't stood up very well at all.

• Like 1

I recently saw this again, and frankly, its rubbish. The music dates it hideously, the acting is patchy at best and Jacks Joker isnt very good... It really hasn't stood up very well at all.

I bet 20 years later some will say the same about TDK.

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 2

I bet 20 years later some will say the same about TDK.

I never made it through Batman Begins, I can't watch it straight away from beginning to end. It's dodgy between the first part when Nolan tries to pull a Memento with Wayne's journey around the world and the second part that falls flat on its face with unimpressive chase and deflated climax in a CGI monorail (Ra's Al Ghul's plan is ludicrous in a so-called "realistic" realm).

Edited by dashrendar44

I think this boards' nearly unanimous love of Cloud Atlas technically counts as an "unpopular" opinion in the real world.  

Spot on. Cloud Atlas is by far the most overrated film of 2012. Some people loved it (cough...Noctis...cough) when really it's an incomprehensible mess in film editing and dialogue.

• Like 1

Spot on. Cloud Atlas is by far the most overrated film of 2012. Some people loved it (cough...Noctis...cough) when really it's an incomprehensible mess in film editing and dialogue.

HEY. I LOVED IT TO. That's it. I'm changing my CAYOM voting. Amulet last place.

Wait... I've got a better one.

Says the one whose all time favorite movie is Super 8.

Edited by ChD

Sorry, polls closed.

You're too slow!

There's a next year, don't forget. Next year it'll be enough for me to win everything with my movie and rub that in your face for the rest of your life.

Oh yeah... To The Moon's still better than Amulet ^^ xD

• Like 1

Marvel Studios has been producing garbage for more than 10 years and people still like them.

Ponyo was better than Up and deserved an Oscar nomination.

Paranormal Activiy is the best horror movie from the last 5 or 10 years. 

Hans Zimmer and John Williams have already ran out of ideas for their scores.

There's a next year, don't forget. Next year it'll be enough for me to win everything with my movie and rub that in your face for the rest of your life.

Oh yeah... To The Moon's still better than Amulet ^^ xD