Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

The Lost World, has better cinematography, music, actors, editing, production design, story, and better set pieces. 

It's protagonists are completely unlikable, stupid, and I found myself rooting for the villains most of the movie (when I wasn't rooting for the t-rex). The ending is also completely nonsensical and forced.

• Like 2

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 is the second most disappointing film of the year after the diabolical Die Hard 5.All the heart, nuance, clever jokes and Mr T was missing as well as having an irritating and weak villain. It's such a shame as the idea behind the film showed a lot of promise.

• Like 1

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 is the second most disappointing film of the year after the diabolical Die Hard 5.All the heart, nuance, clever jokes and Mr T was missing as well as having an irritating and weak villain. It's such a shame as the idea behind the film showed a lot of promise.

THIS.

As for Iron Man 3 I must be in the minority on this site who actually enjoyed that flick. Do I think its a great film? Nope. But it delivered what it set out to do IMO which was to be an entertaining way to pass a couple of hours.

I must admit when i first started reading the backlash against this film i was like....uhhhh wtf?

As for Iron Man 3 I must be in the minority on this site who actually enjoyed that flick. Do I think its a great film? Nope. But it delivered what it set out to do IMO which was to be an entertaining way to pass a couple of hours.

I must admit when i first started reading the backlash against this film i was like....uhhhh wtf?

You are not in the minority, People liked the film, only hardcore geeks on sites like these 'claim' to hate it.

• Like 1

You are not in the minority, People liked the film, only hardcore geeks on sites like these 'claim' to hate it.

Claim? So you suggest we actually enjoyed it but we decided to simply hate on it afterwards? Hah.

Then most people 'claim' to hate Man of Steel, too, probably.

• Like 1

Claim? So you suggest we actually enjoyed it but we decided to simply hate on it afterwards? Hah. Then most people 'claim' to hate Man of Steel, too, probably.

It wouldn't surprise me, you all like to jump on the bandwagons. Apparently nobody on this site likes Transformers but they all seem to have seen all 3 movies...
  • Like 2

It wouldn't surprise me, you all like to jump on the bandwagons. Apparently nobody on this site likes Transformers but they all seem to have seen all 3 movies...

I personally can say I REALLY didn't like Iron Man 3. Very uninspired and dull movie. Well, everyone with their own opinion, but that doesn't mean they 'claim' to hate it. It's not like it's some kind of universally acclaimed master piece that only a few people hate.

• Like 1

I never understood Terminator Salvation's plot.

Ask 5 people about it and you will probably have 5 different takes on what actually went down.

I never understood how Skynet knew Kyle Reese was important in TS. They never explained how.

• Like 1