Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

Prometheus is one of the best science fiction films ever.

I agree its a great film, but its not really an unpopular opinion. Don't let this particular place and its pseudo intellectuals fool you. Edited by Shpongle
  • Like 1

Same, except instead of IB I only really like the KIll Bill movies. Django Unchained does look interesting though.

Yeah, I also think Django Unchained looks like something I will enjoy. Edited by CJohn

I agree its a great film, but its not really an unpopular opinion. Don't let this particular place and its pseudo intellectuals fool you.

I think it is unpopular to say Prometheus is one of the greatest scifi films ever. It isn't unpopular to say it's good but to say it is one of greatest....

I think it is unpopular to say Prometheus is one of the greatest scifi films ever. It isn't unpopular to say it's good but to say it is one of greatest....

Prometheus is another Bladerunner in the making. Once it hits home release with the 3+ hours of extras and the inevitable director's cut at some point down the road in around 5 years(the first cut was 2:20 minutes, the one we got is 2:00 minutes), it will be in pantheon of great scifi. I personally think the cut we got is perfectly fine because there isn't a single scene without meaning, but if Ridley Scott caves to people still asking the dumbest questions(which I still read in fresh new reviews), I'm sure he will give them a handicap version(if he doesn't answer them in the director's commentary version of the film). Edited by Shpongle

Heath Ledger's Joker is nothing special, lame acting, and just sucks (okay, that is a joke, I love his performance.)For real nowSpirited Away is overratedBlade Runner is overratedTitanic is the best film ever madeAvatar is overratedANH is the best Star Wars filmEvery HP film sucks except for DH1Batman & Robin is an enjoyable filmRotS is on par with TPM and is overratedCrash was deserving of BPStar Trek 09 is enjoyable but overratedTS2 isn't that great, probably Pixar's worstCars 2 is goodThe Avengers is a good popcorn flick but nothing beyond that