DoctorWho

Wednesday Estimates: Mad 3 - 5.7 ; Prom - 4 ; SWATH - 2.4

Prometheus is following a similar trajectory to that of Wanted, Prometheus is also ahead in dailies and should have a better weekend hold, I'm hesitant to say a 3 multi is possible but it should finish above 135m.

I'm telling ya.. PROMETHEUS is destined to be a Cult Classic..

Maybe, all I seem to be seeing on facebook is 'Watching Prometheus... WTF' or 'Prometheus, so confused'. I don't think general audiences are really warming to the film. Edited by Totem

Sometimes confusion could be good for repeat viewings, like with Inception or The Sixth Sense.

People seem to have an issue with all the unanswered questions the film leaves you with which you won't get an answer to through a repeat viewing unlike Inception were you might have missed something and watch the film again and pick up on what you had missed.

Madagascar dropping 20% is kind of steep, so I don't know what to make of Prometheus's equally steep figure. Should depend on the Friday jump now. Needs 65%-70% to really stay in the game.