TLK

Weekend Estimates: TMB @ 13M, PROM @ 20.2M, ROA @ 15M, MAD3 @ 35.5M

My son tried to take me to see TA (for the 7th time) today for Father's Day, but the late afternoon matinee show was Sold Out. How could a movie that's been out for 7 weeks be sold out?!? Amazing.

He's seen it SEVEN times!?! :blink:Holy hell, no wonder it's nearing $600m!

My son tried to take me to see TA (for the 7th time) today for Father's Day, but the late afternoon matinee show was Sold Out. How could a movie that's been out for 7 weeks be sold out?!? Amazing.

You and MagnetMan should team up to form a household items superhero team :P
  • Like 1

less showings and smaller screens. Amazing nonetheless.

Saw it twice. Once in 2d and once in 3d. Any more would be silly. Avengers isn't 2001 A Space Odyssey, so repeat viewings don't exactly reveal anything new.

I don't think people are watching Avengers for shocking revelations

There is nothing more satisfying then going to a theater knowing you are going to get an entertaining film and coming out of it satisfied. This is why TA is finding legs.

also Rock of Ages stole IMAX screens away from Prometheus. How stupid. As if it helped in any way (IMAX for Prometheus was very popular last weekend)

ROA stole like 28 theaters. No big deal. Prometheus is just lucky it has IMAX for two more weeks... four weekends of IMAX play doesn't just happen anymore.