Jack Nevada

Movies you have walked out of early

Only one film: Mortal Kombat Annihilation. I made it about halfway before walking out and asking if I could switch my ticket. Ended up seeing The Rainmaker instead. Best decision I've ever made in my life.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIt0VY7Yg2w

Best tagline ever though: "Destroy all expectations.".

And it did...

I almost walked out of My Week with Marilyn, not because the movie was bad (and it was) but because I felt like throwing up. I was cold and sweating and gagging. When I got home I threw up the whole night.

Well, actually, scratch that, I need to retract my earlier post. I totally forgot: the first time I saw TITANIC was in Mexico (!), and about halfway through, I got hit with a terrible case of Montezuma's Revenge. I had to bail -- ended up in bed for almost two weeks.(And then I made my wife go with me again so I could watch the damn movie completely!)

:lol:I've never walked out of a movie. There've been times when I've come close, though. (GODZILLA '98, I'm looking at you!)

Ha! I've actually walked out of that one. Not because I found it bad though but because I got scared shitless. Embarrassing I know but it was one of my first cinematic experiences (I grew up in the countryside) and the combination of loudass sound, bigass screen and "unsettling" music and images just got to me.In retrospect, it ended up being the right thing to do. Recently I almost walked out Hangover 2 but since my family had been watching Cars 2 in the same theater, I'd have had to wait for them anyway so I stayed. Though perhaps they were thinking the same thing while watching Cars 2.

Little Fockers, mainly as I was killing time before Tron: Legacy started again. And New Years Ever as it was fucking horrifying, got a second dose of Harold and Kumar instead.

Good choice, Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas is awesome.