Jack Nevada

Movies you have walked out of early

Almost walked out of Bicentential Man....multiple times.I walked out of Avengers.............Came back from the bathroom :P

Lol, that might be the worst movie ever haha (not that I finished it so perhaps that's a bit unfair). Despite really enjoying the film, I had to walk out of John Carter in 70mm IMAX because the film was formatted so poorly for the screen. There was sooo much strobing because the picture wasn't shot for 3D (and obviously not with 3D cameras) that it made me physically ill. I saw it the next day in 2D and really enjoyed it.

I only walked out a Year One.I had food poisoning during Dan in Real Life so I went home.I wanted to walk inTransformersThe AmericanLove GuruLand of the LostX-Men Origins WolverineCaptain AmericaGamer2012 (after all the destruction)Cowboy and Aliens

I've never walked out of a movie, however there were two movies I saw where I was REALLY close to doing it - The Da Vinci Code and Fantastic Four 2.

Only time I feel asleep at a theater was for Da Vinci Code.

Come to think of it, I did leave Da Vinci Code before the end but it wasn't because I hated it (though it was completely unmemorable film).

Transformers

Lol Transformers 2... The first time I saw that I realized about 1/3 that this movie wasn't gonna make an ounce of sense so I turned my brain off and enjoyed the hilarity of its stupidity and the action. A week later, a few of my friends haven't seen it yet and they wanted me to go with them and I said no unless they were gonna bring vodka in water bottles mixed with orange juice or something.. they agreed and I went. About half way through we were buzzin pretty hard and I can honestly say it was one of the greatest times I've ever had at the theater.There, I admit it guys, I saw the worst movie ever made twice in the Theater. Edited by Shpongle

Curly Sue (with James Belushi) and Nothing But Trouble (Chevy Chase and Dan Ackroyd). Funnily enough, both films were in 1991 (my senior year of high school) and it might have to do with my state of mind at the time.Doesn't change the fact that they both still sucked ass.

Almost walked out of "Don Juan Demarco". Me and the wife had taken my mother-in-law. Halfway through, we both turned to her and asked if she wanted to leave. She looked at us and said..."No, it'll get better..."Then she turned back to the screen and said..."It sure as shit can't get any worse."