Jack Nevada

Movies you have walked out of early

I just.. how can anyone hate The Artist with passion?!

It won Best Picture, which almost invariably opens the door to "No way in hell was it that great/it actually sucked" backlash. You'll be hard-pressed to find many Best Picture winners that don't have viewers who despise them; Schindler's List is really the only exception I can think of from the last twenty years.Does anyone else here browse the forums at Reel Views? There's a guy there who quite possibly hates The Artist more than anyone else on the Internet.

It's well-known that baumer hates THE ARTIST almost as much as CITIZEN KANE. Right, b? ;)Seriously, though, at what point did you leave? You missed the great ending! :D

I heard the ending was good. I left with about 20-25 minutes left.TMB was painful comedy.Cars 2 was just WTF.

It won Best Picture, which almost invariably opens the door to "No way in hell was it that great/it actually sucked" backlash. You'll be hard-pressed to find many Best Picture winners that don't have viewers who despise them; Schindler's List is really the only exception I can think of from the last twenty years.Does anyone else here browse the forums at Reel Views? There's a guy there who quite possibly hates The Artist more than anyone else on the Internet.

The Artist is the Pet Rock of movies.

The only movies I walked out of is Last Airbender 3D (3D made me sick and so did the annoying actors and their dialogue) and Bruno (too WTF for me and offensive). I considered walking out onGreen Lantern (Painful to sit through)Bad Teacher (Boring and too romantic for me. I thought this was going to be straight up comedy. Also Diaz didn't get a boob job disappointed me :( )War Horse (Boring)The Social Network (Boring)The Artist (Dullest movie I have even see. I never at so much popcorn or drank so much soda during one movie)Vampires Suck (Wasn't funny)Year One (Offensive and not funny)Cars 2 (Disappointed, painful, and felt a "been there done that feel". I wanted to cry after seeing it)