Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

I had a feeling about Ted, I just wished I had stuck with that, MM= Total shocker to me. I knew baumer's 8m question was too low, but not that low. I guess I should have seen the signs when my wife said she was going opening night with her friends. :lol:

amazing numbers good hold from Brave, not amazing but a good hold, a 48% drop is in store. Ted will make $51.2 and MM $46.4 (Ted will finish with $190 and MM with $140)

Was hoping for a better hold for Brave. Too many selfish moms and older sisters. ;) I think it'll make up for it in the weekdays. We'll see 38-42% holds from next weekend on out IMO (even with Ice Age).

Wow, Ted looks to be the big winner of the weekend. That's the second movie for Walberg to grab the top spot. Perhaps people should stop giving movies to Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt, and invest more in Walberg, since he seems to put the butts in the seats.

Was hoping for a better hold for Brave. Too many selfish moms and older sisters. ;)

Deadline Hollywood is overrun with ladies thanking Hollywood for finally making a movie for women. They meant Magic Mike. So it`s what women say it`s for them (MM) vs what Hollywood thinks based on The Crone and such whiny little bitch blogger`s wet dream chick flick (Brave, GWTDT). Edited by fishnets

2012 R-Rated Openings

1. Ted: 6.6 mets

2. Magic Mike: 6.1 mets

3. Prometheus: 5.3 mets

4. Safe House: 5.1 mets

5. 21 Jump Street: 4.6 mets

R-Rated Comedy Openings

1. The Hangover Part II: 10.7 mets

2. American Pie 2: 8.0 mets

3. Sex and the City: 7.9 mets

4. Scary Movie: 7.9 mets

5. Ted: 6.6 mets

6. The Hangover: 6.0 mets

7. American Wedding: 5.5 mets

8. Wedding Crashers: 5.3 mets

9. Jackass 3-D: 5.2 mets

10. Superbad: 4.8 mets

I am thinking there is a likely chance my theater will hit a new record in attendance today. That is scary and awesome at the same time.

WOW.. Thats amazing without a blockbuster or 2 opening