Neo

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets | July 21, 2017 | FLOP OF THE YEAR

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

At this point, I will be happy with LUCY numbers. 

My only concern is the average. 

Ah well..whatever. I will do my part i.e. watch the movie and buy the blu-ray. Luc Besson hopefully won't be deterred. He should continue making weird awesome flicks. Even his shitty ones are way better than the so called great movies that america churns out.

Vive la France.

Valerian probably wont even do half of Lucy's numbers.

The SyFy channels doing their part. Currently watching 30 Days of Night and there's been a tv spot for it every commercial break, and the last one said something about tuning in at 8 o'clock tonight for some type of Valerian special or something. 

• Like 1

If you can find a screening which will cut or fast forward any moment when characters are required to speak to one another, it's a fun movie to watch. - Coming Soon

I think I'm going to wait until it hits BR or Netflix -  turn down the volume and open my window so I can get a bit buzzed off the pot my neighbors are always smoking in their backyard.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

I think I'm going to wait until it hits BR or Netflix -  turn down the volume and open my window so I can get a bit buzzed off the pot my neighbors are always smoking in their backyard.

If you're planning to see it, it's worth seeing on a big screen (even if it's just a dollar theater). Go buy yourself some pot brownies. :lol: 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

If you're planning to see it, it's worth seeing on a big screen (even if it's just a dollar theater). Go buy yourself some pot brownies. :lol: 

.That's bad advice from a vegetarian.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

What? :thinking: 

6 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Do you not put beef in your baked goods?

Aren't vegetarians the leading authorities in healthy eating? You mentioned brownies which is contradictory to healthy eating. ;)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Nothing like a nice lamb shank mixed in with some sugar, some flour and the other stuff you put in a brownie.

You New Zealanders sure do love your lamb and sheep don't you? lol

• Like 1