Neo

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets | July 21, 2017 | FLOP OF THE YEAR

2 hours ago, shayhiri said:

As usual, Eastern Europe is way ahead of you folks, when good original scifi/fantasy is concerned.

DUNKIRK got just one or two of the smallest screens - while VALERIAN got all the biggest and best screens here. LOL! Valerian will make 10 TIMES more money than Nolan, the cinema managers are not that stupid.

Hell yeah ! I absolutely agree ! The sheep will wake up to THAT ONE TRUTH : Valerian is great and better than most of those movies that try to be blockbuster and artsy-fartsy at the same but fail to do so. Valerian provides just that. 

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Don't worry, in a few years when it becomes a cult classic Valerian will be re-released in all the IMAX screens in the world and we'll be able to watch it in full glory and the re-release alone will make more money than Dunshit ever did.

NOW YOU ARE TALKING. But, I don't think people can handle THAT ONE TRUTH...

Edited by WeneedtotalkaboutKevin
add

Just bought my 3D Ultra Screen (closest to IMAX you can get!) tickets for Thursday night! I convinced my bf and my two roommates to go with me!!!!!!

Valerian will rise!!!:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: 

Edited by Hiccup23
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Hiccup23 said:

Just bought my 3D Ultra Screen (closest to IMAX you can get!) tickets for Thursday night! I convinced my bf and my two roommates to go with me!!!!!!

Valerian will rise!!!:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: 

Baby , that is the spirit ! Valerian will suck up all the oxygen and be the biggest elephant in the room while crushing all those ants on the beach. 

12 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Never mind.  I don't stan for Valerian anymore if Kevin is.  Hail Dunkirk.

Valerian was a WB film it would be  a terrible film. Funny how a film studio name makes all the difference. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

I'm going to keep an eye out for it lmao.

Also i'm seeing a lot of "This isn't in our biggest auditorium!" posts around the web, and I hope it's not in ours because our biggest is a little too far from the screen for my tastes.

The Mummy was in theater 5 it's opening weekend, and while that one is prone to breaking down, it's at least a bit more intimate, which I like. 

1 hour ago, Brainbug said:

Some newspapers here in Germany are literally begging people to see this. One has even written down 20 reasons why one should go to the theaters for it :lol:

IS THAT SOME KIND OF JOKE FOR YOU? IT'S NOT FUNNY.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THIS NEED TO BE A HIT. WATCH VALERIAN, I BEG. I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR ANYTHING

H4Qn8wI.gif

• Like 1

• Community Manager
18 hours ago, MrGlass2 said:

Not to be a downer, but it does feel like King Arthur all over again...

I can already see the vultures laughing at Valerian's OW, and the Deadline article 'What Went Wrong?'. :jeb!:

Oh well, it will be another future cult classic.

Why would Deadline dedicate more than a few sentences in the weekend when Dunkirk has the clickbait power? :ph34r: