Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

It's... I can understand that with Christmas (still creepy), but with a trainwreck of a thread... creepy.... :unsure:

Wouldn't it have been creepier if I said the same thing about the infamous asshole licking thread? :lol:

Disney needs to issue some payback for Nikki's anti-Avengers agenda. Something along these lines...

Our Darling Queen Nikki just replied to this:

1PM Update: Deadline exclusive, a Disney executive just e-mailed me, and expressed their displeasure that Deadline Hollywood has reported that The Amazing Spider-Man has earned the same amount of money at Midnight Showings as Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. While Deadline did initially report that Pirates earned $9 million at midnights, we uncovered that in fact, Pirates only earned $7.25M at the Domestic midnight box office, and the other $1.75M was from quoting Disney "theatres in Puerto Rico, and other Caribbean Islands." Deadline Hollywood would just like to make this all clear to our readers, and remember you heard it here first: "Not A Record." Now, I have to return to my 7th box of Franzia, and I will update as soon as that Disney executive e-mails me back.

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 3

Where's my Tuesday number Nikki? Is she still seeing Magic Mike for the 20th time?

I am pretty sure she already has tickets for Magic Mike for the next 10 days or so.

Wouldn't it have been creepier if I said the same thing about the infamous asshole licking thread? :lol:

... true story, my friend Jack... true story. :mellow: