Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Don't forget the mysterious bit from the Sony exec that Nikki offered as a direct quote:

...the studio already has put $16.8M in the bank. “Is it crazy to hope to get $9M or $10M more out of a Tuesday night?” a Sony exec asks me.

An additional $10m would've put the number at $27m..... exactly in the range Rth originally posted. TASM "over-performed" by an additional $8m.
  • Like 2

Once the weekend is over, you'll all be able to say whether it's bad or good, in the meantime, stop delighting over the wednesday drop, it's quite childish.

No more childish than delighting over the tuesday opening number.
  • Like 1

and lied about SM3's and DMC's midnights.

Indeed. What a clusterfuck. Considering Sony declined to tell their own users until a week after the fact that a bunch of credit card information was stolen through a hack in the PlayStation Network, I guess we shouldn't be surprised by their shenanigans this week.

Once the weekend is over, you'll all be able to say whether it's bad or good, in the meantime, stop delighting over the wednesday drop, it's quite childish.

You really have no idea how these forums work, do you? lol

CORRECTION: SONY forgot it was also national 'Take a Amish family to the movies day' on Monday so the gross has increased by motherfucking $2.5m. Fuck yeah.

Posted Image

Did your account get hacked by iJack? :lol:

This is getting ridiculous, why would SOny change directors just because the movie might be disappointing BO wise in the US (not overseas)?!Movie has good WOM, it is well reviewed (considering that loads of reviews just say "this is a reboot and therefore we dont give a shit"), it makes no sense, I'll bet my ass that Webb is returning, once the movie reaches 800-900 million worldwide.

Yes, let's change the goalline once again!

Indeed. What a clusterfuck. Considering Sony declined to tell their own users until a week after the fact that a bunch of credit card information was stolen through a hack in the PlayStation Network, I guess we shouldn't be surprised by their shenanigans this week.

Posted Image

Don't forget the mysterious bit from the Sony exec that Nikki offered as a direct quote:An additional $10m would've put the number at $27m..... exactly in the range Rth originally posted. TASM "over-performed" by an additional $8m.

Do you really think they could have Puerto-Canadad it that much?