Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Wait a fucking minute, morons!

Did Sony ever say that SM3 made 7.5m midnights? It was Nikki who said that the result was same as SM3, DMC etc.

The Sony exec said : “We’re right up there with big boys", which means they are in the same ballpark, not exactly precise, but not that far off, either.

It's pointless, mate. The film will have to speak for itself now, and even speaking for itself they will keep twisting. Just grab the popcorn and laugh, it's the best we can do right now. I trust this film enough to see the loonies having meltdowns and keep pretty confident about it. I have a feeling that Neo will be the one nailing the first week, and I will be the one nailing the result of DOM. B)

For the moment he's right.

About what? That this sold less tickets than IM2 at midnight? What exactly is Jack right about? If you think this is a terrific midnight number, what would 5 mill be to you? Decent?

$2.5 is the magic numberSo did SM3 actually make $150 or $147.5???

147.5M. The truth has been finally revealed. Edited by CJohn

Its spin. There's no two ways about it, even if TASM ends up fulfilling the wishes of those rooting for $300 million in the end. The midnight revision is inexcusable.

When SM3 and DMC posted their midnight numbers, they were some of the best midnight performers of all-time behind Revenge of the Sith. Those are big boys. This is not.

Yeah it is a spin and we see such spins all the time.

I am talking about the revision thing that people are talking about. There is no revision. I hope these people develop better reading skills.

Yeah it is a spin and we see such spins all the time.

I am talking about the revision thing that people are talking about. There is no revision. I hope these people develop better reading skills.

But it is revisionist history.