Moviedweeb

SAT/Wkd Numbers (EST TASM $23.8m(+15%)/$65m; Savages $5.6m(-2%)/$16.2m; KP 2.5m(-8%)/7.2m

Does anyone think that ASM's Sunday drop is a little optimistic? Is Sony overestimating its 3-day total?

No.. Its realistic in mid july

Katy Perry has been dropping since OD :lol:Solid OW for TASM.Saw Ice Age 4 today. Better than the 3rd. Very funny, the characters still got it. Bring the 5th one, please.

I'm debating on this one. Trailer sucked but so did the one for 3. IMO 3>1>2 what do you think?

The final chapter effect. Just look DH2.

Um, it's not really a final chapter. Nothing happens from what I've heard or rather nothing for casual audiences to bother seeing, fans will obviously turn out.

Wait, it's 2012 and people here STILL question Twilight's box office?

People thought it was locked for $300m last time out, but as I predicted it did not make it. I think there'll be some effect but only so much as to be in the same ballpark as its prior instalments, so it might get to $300m but barely.

I'm debating on this one. Trailer sucked but so did the one for 3. IMO 3>1>2 what do you think?

I thought it was better than the 3rd and on par with the 2nd. The 1st movie has a special place in my childhood so I look at it in a different way (I was 8 when it was released). The movie was very funny and has some excellent new characters. Sid's grandmother was the best, hilarious character!

I loved the Ice Age movies, they were very entertaining.I can't wait to see the scrat in the fourth-quel.

I thought it was better than the 3rd and on par with the 2nd. The 1st movie has a special place in my childhood so I look at it in a different way (I was 8 when it was released). The movie was very funny and has some excellent new characters. Sid's grandmother was the best, hilarious character!

John, you are one of the youngest posters here? :)