A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

Just re-read the fan quoute about Orlando Bloom... :rofl: :rofl:

And people wonder why I have so much beef with PJ. Why the fuck is he trying to reanimate that rotting corpse of Borelando`s career? Who the fuck asked for it? Edited by fishnets

I don't get it. Did you look at the article. Schumacher did you see my post above?

I did see your post above. If they get the film out next summer with no confirmed director now, it will be one of the most incredibly heroic productions in Hollywood. In all actuality, the earliest we will see this will be the following summer.

I did see your post above. If they get the film out next summer with no confirmed director now, it will be one of the most incredibly heroic productions in Hollywood. In all actuality, the earliest we will see this will be the following summer.

Agreed. It's basically impossible, unless they start shooting today, and cut the film simultaneously.

Do you know what my post refers to?

Curious to see how this goes, games are so hard to adapt, but this game does havevgreat storylines and i can see this stretching multiple films. As for summer, i feel like this is a better holiday pick IMO.

Curious to see how this goes, games are so hard to adapt, but this game does have great storylines and i can see this stretching multiple films. As for summer, i feel like this is a better holiday pick IMO. Edited by jandrew