230 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Dark Knight Rises

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Is this a joke?

You're just coming across as dense as fuck now. Dear god man, I knew you were a Nolan dick blower, but you're just parodying yourself at this point.

The special thing about the Toy Story trilogy is how every film can stand on its own and has different themes. Easily a better trilogy than Batman.

The absolutely phenomenal thing about Nolan's Batman films is that each can stand on its own with their own unique themes, but can also smoothly translate into cliffhangers for possible future films, each far more unique than Toy Story

Lotso = Stinky Pete with a new coat of paint, he even gets a typical "Just desserts" ending that feels even more like a rehash

Woody/rest of Andy's toys roles simply get reversed.

That's my opinion, so...

Posted Image

• Like 1

Notice how TDKR fans conveniently ignore my leggit criticism about glaring poor editing. Guess everyone is so baffled, they can't find any excuse except "I love TDKR, therefore you're wrong. Leave TDKR alone!".

yeah you have leggit criticism, I don't understand how a genius/filmmaker :ph34r: like Nolan can commit an atrocity like Batman's editing (the masterpiece TDK included). It improved with each Batman though, BB had flat-out terrible editing.

Edited by Goffe

Re-watched all three.

Still my favourite.

TDK least.

BB being the meat in the sandwich. And my god what a fucking amazing sandwich this one is.

Well you liked MacGruber.  So that explains everything.   ;)

Wait Baumer enjoyed Movie 43??? Yet can't stand Magruber???

Jesus Christ I can never ever ever predict what films he likes, it just seems so utterly random to me!

That's because I don't have a particular style I like.  I just go into every film with an open mind and whatever happens happens.

And as for Squaremaster....that was a joke towards Phil, I wasn't really criticizing him for liking MacGruber.

Notice how TDKR fans conveniently ignore my leggit criticism about glaring poor editing. Guess everyone is so baffled, they can't find any excuse except "I love TDKR, therefore you're wrong. Leave TDKR alone!".

Editing was beyond poor. Plots holes were everywhere as well. Judging by the timeline explained in the movie Bane could easily be in his 50s-60s.