The Dark Knight Rises

230 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Dark Knight Rises

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

One thing that really hasn't been mentioned is that Bruce did achieve what the LoS set out to achieve. Bruce saved Gotham from corruption, so it did not need to be destroyed. It may have been based on a lie, but it was a lie that Batman made. Gotham's streets are clean of organized crime.

And what's funny is that while Bruce hallucinates Ra's chastising him over the lie, the lie is actually something Ra's would endorse. "Theatricality and deception..." you get the idea. What could be more theatrical and deceptive to defeat one's enemies than to enshrine Harvey Dent as an uber-martyr for justice dead at the hands of crime and Batman?

That seems like the type of role that someone gets famous years later and then they go "my first role was just some extra as cop number 2" :lol:Yeah I auditioned for a film to be the 10th person to walk past light post number 3.....

Well you see TDKR is a story based movie.TDK is as well but the characters performances really drive that film.TA is just pure escapism entertainment done really well.So I think that is why TDKR story gets picked on more and not everyone is liking the twist at the end.

BTW, I didn't understand everything Bane said at that point. I know he said that he's Gotham's Reckoning, then he said a bunch of stuff I didn't understand, and the guy says you're pure evil. What did Bane say?

"I'm necessary evil."

*rips face off*

EDIT: Sorry, I thought Impact meant the line in TDKR.

Edited by Gopher

I was very happy that Hat Guy made it into the final version. Apparently quite a few parts of the film were cut.

There's a behind the scenes pic of a shirtless Bruce standing in front of the batsuit that I don't think was in the film. If anyone knows of any other cut scenes I'd be interested to hear them.