CJohn

Iron Man 3 OS thread ($803,300,000)

Screen Daily

IM3 reaches $741m global 8 May, 2013 | By Jeremy Kay

Disney’s daily update on Wednesday [8] reported that Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 added approximately $30m worldwide on Tuesday to stand at $740.7m.

The film has amassed $544m internationally and $196.7m in North America, where it will cross $200m on Wednesday as projected earlier in the week.

Latest international tallies put Robert Downey Jr and Co on $72.4m in China through co-financier DMG Entertainment, followed by $44.7m in South Korea and $41.2m in the UK.

He's the anti-BKB. Hates all of their movies but makes gigantic predictions. :lol:

No I liked Iron Man 3. Avengers was better than most blockbuster and Iron Man is enjoyable. 

Dex, you're like a prophet with these Marvel movies  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Posted Image

• Like 3

#IronMan3 doing gangbusters in SE Asia. Indonesia & Malaysia join Vietnam as mkts where it has beaten Avengers total.

Yess! We have a new #1 all time grosser! :D Looks like the record is broken every year here lol. I kinda want TA to stay at #1, because I think it's a better movie than IM3. But I'm fine with it. TA2 will crush it anyway. :P

• Like 2

‘Iron Man 3''s Box Office Record Streak Runs All the Way to Myanmar

Disney is confident it has set a new all-time box office record for a Hollywood film in the country, after IM3 grossed $109,000 (or 97.9 million Burmese kyats) during its first week in Burmese cinemas.

:P That's a lot of money.

That's a good Wed number. IM3 is holding quite well on weekdays it seems. Hopefully, that doesn't translate to lower-than-expected weekends.

Edited by Sam