CJohn

Kung Fu Panda 3 | 1/29/2016 | New Trailer on Page 26!

Wow.

Those look like the best visuals of the Panda franchise yet.

Wonder if there is any life left in this franchise here though. 

I think so....

The last two KFP films were beloved by many who saw them.

And i think people will turn for this one because of the great quality from KFP2.

I think so....

The last two KFP films were beloved by many who saw them.

And i think people will turn for this one because of the great quality from KFP2.

The Panda 1 to Panda 2 drop off remains one of the biggest WTFs in terms of performances. Still unexplainable 4 years on.

Then Dragon 2 did exactly the same thing. The surprise was lessened because of Panda 2, but honestly, no idea what happened there either. Dragon 2 is a fantastic movie but its legs weren't even that great and of course it barely outopened Dragon 1. 

• Like 1

The Panda 1 to Panda 2 drop off remains one of the biggest WTFs in terms of performances. Still unexplainable 4 years on.

Then Dragon 2 did exactly the same thing. The surprise was lessened because of Panda 2, but honestly, no idea what happened there either. Dragon 2 is a fantastic movie but its legs weren't even that great and of course it barely outopened Dragon 1. 

Yeah...Panda 2 drop was an unfortunate shocker...

However..i will say that the reason KFP2 & HTTYD2 dropped because their thunders were stolen by 2 big comedy sequels...Hangover 2 (was for KFP2) & 22 Jump Street. (was for HTTYD2).

Those 2 comedy competitors, also put a halt on the legs on those 2 animated sequels.

But now since KFP3 is being released at the end of January,..with nothing else out....it will build better legs and play really well in February...especially on the Valentines Day weekend.

• Like 1

Yeah...Panda 2 drop was an unfortunate shocker...

However..i will say that the reason KFP2 & HTTYD2 dropped because their thunders were stolen by 2 big comedy sequels...Hangover 2 (was for KFP2) & 22 Jump Street. (was for HTTYD2).

Those 2 comedy competitors, also put a halt on the legs on those 2 animated sequels.

But now since KFP3 is being released at the end of January,..with nothing else out....it will build better legs and play really well in February...especially on the Valentines Day weekend.

Plus that last weekend of January is Chinese New Year (2016. The Year Of The Monkey) & also Pre-Super Bowl weekend
  • Like 1