Moviedweeb

The best unintentional comedies

Harry potter 1-8 - the laughably poor acting from Radcliffe and Watson. What's funny is how people on here actually come to praise their acting.Skyline - the scene where someone blows up the alien in his apartment with the cooker.Skyline - the scene were everyone is running away in slo-motion.Skyline - the end scene.Skyline - the overall serious tone of perhaps the 2nd worst movie ever put to screen.Season of the witch - Nic Cage's death, and acting.Season of the witch - the woman's laughable speech at the end of the film.Season of the witch - the fact there wasn't a single witch present in the movie.Season of the witch - the overall serious tone of perhaps the worst movie ever put to screen.

Edited by Jessie

Harry potter 1-8 - the laughably poor acting from Radcliffe and Watson. What's funny is how people on here actually come to praise their acting.Skyline - the scene where someone blows up the alien in his apartment with the cooker.Skyline - the scene were everyone is running away in slo-motion.Skyline - the end scene.Skyline - the overall serious tone of perhaps the 2nd worst movie ever put to screen.Season of the witch - Nic Cage's death, and acting.Season of the witch - the woman's laughable speech at the end of the film.Season of the witch - the fact there wasn't a single witch present in the movie.Season of the witch - the overall serious tone of perhaps the worst movie ever put to screen.

Sorry, but Watson was fantastic in DH1.

Some good ones in this thread. My list includes:Cowboys and Aliens - just wow Batman and Robin - no need for explanationCaptain America - some cheeseball stuffGreen Lantern -laughably badHalloween and Halloween 2 remakes - abomination of the Carpenter's originals and Rob Zombie's wife may seriously be the worst actress in the history of film makingFriday the 13th - the Jason reveal at the end in the lake is funny in a mean way since he was a mentally ill kid Tree of Life - at one point, the pretentiousness and over the top life stuff made me chuckleFreddy vs Jason - I know Freddy offers comedic relief, but the acting was is just terribly funnyDeep Blue Sea - Samuel Jackson"s death was HILARIOUSAny Keanu Reeves movie because of his acting.

100% this.Choosing Clash of the Titans or Sucker Punch as your pick only means you haven't yet watched The Room. But you need to... really badly.

The Room shouldn't count. It shouldn't even be classed as a movie but more of an example of what happens when you let a retard write, direct and act in his own film.Anyways sanctum is another one. Edited by Jessie

The Room shouldn't count. It shouldn't even be classed as a movie but more of an example of what happens when you let a retard write, direct and act in his own film....

...And create the most unintentionally funny film ever. It's a textbook example of what this thread is asking for.
  • Like 1

Some good ones in this thread.My list includes:Cowboys and Aliens - just wowBatman and Robin - no need for explanationCaptain America - some cheeseball stuffGreen Lantern -laughably badHalloween and Halloween 2 remakes - abomination of the Carpenter's originals and Rob Zombie's wife may seriously be the worst actress in the history of film makingFriday the 13th - the Jason reveal at the end in the lake is funny in a mean way since he was a mentally ill kidTree of Life - at one point, the pretentiousness and over the top life stuff made me chuckleFreddy vs Jason - I know Freddy offers comedic relief, but the acting was is just terribly funnyDeep Blue Sea - Samuel Jackson"s death was HILARIOUSAny Keanu Reeves movie because of his acting.

Lol, Deep Blue Sea is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. Love that movie.Cowboys and Aliens was indeed horrible. Nice one Jon Favreau.Tree of Life's big bang and origin of life sequence was breath taking, too bad the rest of the movie was atrocious and boooooooooring. Believe me... I appreciate originality more than most, but I still have to be entertained. Edited by Shpongle

Lol, Deep Blue Sea is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. Love that movie.Cowboys and Aliens was indeed horrible. Nice one Jon Favreau.Tree of Life's big bang and origin of life sequence was breath taking, too bad the rest of the movie was atrocious and boooooooooring. Believe me... I appreciate originality more than most, but I still have to be entertained.

Agreed on every point. Tree of Life is probably one of the most beautiful films I've ever seen, but god yes. It was just wtf at one point.